Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Salty

Coffee has once again grabbed a hold of me and won't let go, for this I am grateful.

I had given it up, again, for cleaner living. Screw that. What is life without the vibrating of your blood-vessels?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on July 21, 2014, 10:05:09 PM
Coffee has once again grabbed a hold of me and won't let go, for this I am grateful.

I had given it up, again, for cleaner living. Screw that. What is life without the vibrating of your blood-vessels?

Coffee IS clean living.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

Wake is Thursday and Funeral is Friday. Full Catholic Service. *deep breath*

Rest easy, Gramma. Grampa Sal will be glad to see you after almost 40 years.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Salty

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 21, 2014, 10:16:05 PM

Coffee IS clean living.

Then why does it always make me feel like I'm getting away with something?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Ben Shapiro

Damn Suu.
Alty you need to inject it into your balls.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on July 21, 2014, 10:43:42 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 21, 2014, 10:16:05 PM

Coffee IS clean living.

Then why does it always make me feel like I'm getting away with something?

Because your weird Inuit Gods HATE clean living.  Have you READ their mythology?  It's like the bondage/murder version of the Gilgamesh Cycle.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Suu on July 21, 2014, 10:32:31 PM

Oh crap. They did one of those for my grandmother. Sorry for your loss.

Suu

Also, the Cross Sound Ferry takes trailers. HOT DAMN. That's going to save us all the Connecticut and Throg's Neck.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

My sympathies. Will you be doing a rosary? Is that a thing outside of Latino Catholicism?
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Suu

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on July 22, 2014, 03:22:17 AM

My sympathies. Will you be doing a rosary? Is that a thing outside of Latino Catholicism?

It's all the Catholicism. Not a single one of my immediate family has taken communion or even gone to mass in about 15 years, so this could cause some controversy.

Reginald Ret

I stayed up all night on caffein and Robocraft, now i want to go to sleep but i have plans today.
It's preparation for my vacation and i won't put it off anymore!
Now if i can only keep my eyes open.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Chelagoras The Boulder

I'm sorry for your loss Suu.  :sad: I never really knew my grandparents as such, they lived in Mexico for pretty much my entire life. Try to remember all the precious memories you have of them
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Chelagoras The Boulder

Somewhat annoyed at being nagged at for the third time in two weeks by my friend that i'm taking too long to give my turns in his Pathfinder campaign. Fuck me for not taking this GAME seriously enough.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."