News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Ghostbusters vs Cthulhu

Started by Cramulus, December 29, 2007, 05:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

During an unbridled fit of youthful nostalgia i felt compeled to do this:

LMNO

AFK

Looks like a rejected Ro-Beast. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

BUMP to save from deletion

the youtube links are, sadly, pulled down due to copyright violation, but I'm sure that data's out there on the web somewhere.

so BUMP for the  Musical-Murray Continuum described in the OP

Sir Squid Diddimus

yeay!

I forgot about this stuff.

Dimocritus

I loved Ghostbusters as a kid, both the cartoon and the (first) movie. No time now, but I'm definitely going to check this out.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Telarus

Good bump, worth the Continuum, and the cthulu gif.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

PeregrineBF

Rococo Modem Basilisk

This is the first cartoon series, right, not the second? I used to love the show, though I can't remember a single episode -- however, the last time I went looking I saw a the-next-generation version which certainly was not the same show.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cramulus

yeah, this is the "REAL" ghostbusters.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on March 09, 2010, 08:01:36 PM
This is the first cartoon series, right, not the second? I used to love the show, though I can't remember a single episode -- however, the last time I went looking I saw a the-next-generation version which certainly was not the same show.

The boogyman episode gave me nightmares as a kid:

apparently this guy too as it's his #1 scariest episode:
http://pellecreepy.blogspot.com/2009/10/when-real-ghostbusters-freaked-me-hell.html

Quote from: http://pellecreepy.blogspot.com/2009/10/when-real-ghostbusters-freaked-me-hell.htmlThe Boogieman is basically an amalgamation of whatever the character designers thought would scare kids. His gigantic head sports a face that's suitably clown-like (with the elongated nose, chalky complexion, red lips and green hair), and as we all know, clowns are the brood of Satan. They go the extra mile by giving him a huge mouth packed with jagged teeth. He walks atop cloven hooves like the Devil-himself and reaches out at you with skeletal, clawed hands. I...don't know what's up with the tuxedo overcoat and bowtie, though.

GREAT article, too.

Watch the Boogieman Cometh here:
Part 1
Part 2

And The Boogeyman is Back here:
Part 1
Part 2

Also...Egon=fucking BADASS

ETA: apparently i just reposted myself ITT from page 1  :kingmeh:
Although the blog is new and wonderful.

Nast

:eek:

Ahhh, I remember that! That was really horribly scary as a kid.

It's neat though that we can all relate about tv that frightened us when we were young. Yay tv generation!
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.