News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 03, 2012, 05:08:21 PM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on May 03, 2012, 04:55:25 PM
wat. 

:horrormirth:

Don't question it.  She's the governor of South Carolina.

I can't believe she actually said that on national television.  To other women's faces. :lulz:

Cain

Freeky

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cain

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Cain on May 20, 2012, 08:39:38 PM

I don't see a problem here. Billy clubs and riot gear have never interfered with my TV reception...
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: v3x on May 20, 2012, 08:44:47 PM

I don't see a problem here. Billy clubs and riot gear have never interfered with my TV reception...
It looks like the left fist of the cop below the H in meanwhile is more of a part of the club than of him.
He got the 'your weapon must be like a part of a your body' backwards.

Dammit, now i also want a fist-on-a-stick :(
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Luna

Quote from: :regret: on May 21, 2012, 07:01:47 PM

It looks like the left fist of the cop below the H in meanwhile is more of a part of the club than of him.

Shields in the front line, morons...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Luna on May 21, 2012, 07:51:46 PM
Quote from: :regret: on May 21, 2012, 07:01:47 PM

Shields in the front line, morons...

Give them a break. America is new to the whole "overt police state" thing.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Cain

Cindy Lake, the Acting Chair of the Clark County Republican Party (which is about 3/4 of Nevada, in terms of population), is afraid of a Communist plot to sap her precious bodily fluids.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 23, 2012, 11:32:11 AM

Cindy Lake, the Acting Chair of the Clark County Republican Party (which is about 3/4 of Nevada, in terms of population), is afraid of a Communist plot to sap her precious bodily fluids.

I fucking hate those people. I would gladly put them all on an island where they can live together in harmony without fluoride, antibiotics, or vaccinations.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."