News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

Crash the Tea Party

Started by Iason Ouabache, April 14, 2010, 12:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

it would be really refreshing to hear a soundbite / interview from "average tea partiers" rejecting sarah palin et al

Jenne

1)  All their talking points?  Heard 'em.  It's GOP rhetoric with a racist flava.  Overtones of elitism that smack of prejudice against gays, kids and anyone who voted for Obama.

2)  All their sign-wielding mental  midgets?  Red state losing-siders, who cant accept their guy picked the wrong horse to run with.  Which leads me to point #3:

3)  Sarah Palin.

Nuff said, Dawg.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

she obviously has filters that put everything in a nationalistic light...
:lol:

Cramulus

:lulz: that picture is hilarious

Template

Juana

Quote from: Jenne on April 14, 2010, 09:54:11 PM
1)  All their talking points?  Heard 'em.  It's GOP rhetoric with a racist flava.  Overtones of elitism that smack of prejudice against gays, kids and anyone who voted for Obama.
I went and looked up my local one and, unsurprisingly, its got a local chapter...located in one of the richest parts of town...right off a golf course. And fuck, I missed the opportunity to troll local Tea Baggers--they held their tax day bitch fest five days ago!  :argh!: This is what I get for not paying attention to the news paper.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

LMNO

The Conservatives I know who would side with the Teabaggers don't denounce the Palins and the Becks... they "soften" them.

They say that "there are a few radicals in the crowds, but the general principles have merit," and then they Lo5 the hell out of direct statements made.

For example, I had one guy actually defend Palin's "Death Panel" riff by using a long and tortured string of reasoning that basically concluded if you're going to have a comittee restructure Medicare, that will end up killing old people; hence, the comittee is a Death Panel.

I've heard the same with comments by Rush, Dobbs, Beck, et al.  "Racism" becomes "Immigration", "Kenyan Islamist" becomes "Appeaser", etc etc.

Pariah

I'm going today, and plan on bringing lots and lots of signs.

OBAMA'S A DADAIST

HEAR OUR VOICE
HEAR OUR VOICE
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!