News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Tonights menu

Started by Adios, June 03, 2010, 09:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

A fresh fruit salad and cool whip.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Henny Youngman on October 07, 2010, 02:44:43 PM
A fresh fruit salad and cool whip.

YUMMY!

I want chicken breasts stuffed with sundried tomato, olive and feta, but I will end up having leftovers because we have to eat them...  :cry:

Adios

Baked potato and peas mixed with corn. No meat tonight.

Adios

Whatever Terri brings home from work.  :lol:

tyrannosaurus vex

"chicken tender salad with crusty rolls"
i do not know what this entails. probably lettuce.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Juana

Rice with a sliver of butter and Henry Weinhard's root beer (which is wonderful and I highly recommend!)
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

Pudding. If that doesn't count, a BLT from The Grill down on Congress/Broadway and Pennington. It was delicious, but followed by a sad. :sad:

E.O.T.

SUNDAY

is now 'metal night' at my nearest watering hole!!

BEER

& whiskey!!
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

No idea what I'm having tonight.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Probably pan-fried onions and tomatoes, possibly with bread crumbs. If I can swipe a slice of beef off my roommates, that too.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I ended up with white roughy stewed with tomatoes and potatoes in green chili, served with rice and tortillas.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

E.O.T.

MMM

borscht borscht borscht (made with beetroots from the garden!)

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Jenne

Chicken, roasted.  Potatoes, baked.  Salad, not sure which kind yet.

tyrannosaurus vex

I am unoriginal when it comes to cooking so from now on I'm outsourcing all my meal plans to emealz.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Disco Pickle

I should really contribute more here, as I love to cook.

my girl loves that I love to cook, because she hates it.  =/

tonight is goat cheese and herb stuffed chicken breast, pan cooked.

heavy cream sauce with minced garlic and chopped sun dried tomatoes.

seasoned and roasted asparagus.

baby red potatoes, cut in half and covered in a butter and rosemary sauce, then baked until they fall apart.

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann