News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Back Hurt

Started by Sung Low, January 24, 2015, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mettull Coynes on January 29, 2015, 08:18:25 PM
Ach, that first post reads cocky and terse.

I'm going to sort that out, then subject myself to your so called 'adjustment'.

It only hurts your butt.

It's a Nigel's dick thing.  I can explain, but you'll only be unhappy.
Molon Lube

Sung Low

Being more open seems to be working IRL. Should probably take that approach here as well.

Just until I get brain fucking Working properly of course. Less drinking, more thinking. Once I'm thinking clearly, fuckit... I like myself, and

YOU WILL TREMBLE AT THE UNHOLY MAJESTY OF MY BODYMOVES!

I am lithe and nimble. Subtle, nuanced and deft. Their definitions do not stick. 
The d key has chosen to absent itself

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mettull Coynes on January 29, 2015, 09:00:48 PM
Being more open seems to be working IRL. Should probably take that approach here as well.

Just until I get brain fucking Working properly of course. Less drinking, more thinking. Once I'm thinking clearly, fuckit... I like myself, and

YOU WILL TREMBLE AT THE UNHOLY MAJESTY OF MY BODYMOVES!

I am lithe and nimble. Subtle, nuanced and deft. Their definitions do not stick.

It won't help.  You've breathed the air; the change is irreversible.

And now you are the proud recipient of one of Nigel's infinite dicks.
Molon Lube

Sung Low

I've got my own dicks, thank you very much  :argh!:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mettull Coynes on January 29, 2015, 09:28:26 PM
I've got my own dicks, thank you very much  :argh!:

Well, now you have another one.

That's what butthurt is, by the way.  It's why everyone is butthurt all the time.

They have Nigel's dick up their ass.  She's a menace.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I remember when I first met Nigel.  It was back in 2006, and I was busy hollering at an old member named "Requia".  Suddenly, I felt like I was being raped by Ferdinand the Bull.  I did not like it, no sir, I did not.

She whispered to me "Would you, could you, in a boat?"  I felt like two vises were clamped onto my shoulders from behind.

I don't remember much after that, but I do know that I had to change religions.  And get a new butthole.
Molon Lube

Sung Low

Well, I'm only butthurt to extent that I still seem to think that other people should work out my problems for me, for fuck sake.

No blame is apportioned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mettull Coynes on January 29, 2015, 09:45:04 PM
Well, I'm only butthurt to extent that I still seem to think that other people should work out my problems for me, for fuck sake.

No blame is apportioned.

Of course blame is apportioned.  And that blame is in your butt.

You think YOU have it bad?  You should see what happened to Iason.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 29, 2015, 09:41:55 PM
I remember when I first met Nigel.  It was back in 2006, and I was busy hollering at an old member named "Requia".  Suddenly, I felt like I was being raped by Ferdinand the Bull.  I did not like it, no sir, I did not.

She whispered to me "Would you, could you, in a boat?"  I felt like two vises were clamped onto my shoulders from behind.

I don't remember much after that, but I do know that I had to change religions.  And get a new butthole.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 29, 2015, 10:18:08 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 29, 2015, 09:41:55 PM

:lulz:

SEE?  SHE'S STILL CHORTLING!
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's funny to watch you people jump like that when I say hi.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sung Low

I think I understand.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mettull Coynes on February 06, 2015, 02:09:42 AM
I think I understand.

You don't actually have a choice.  Understanding it is sort of intuitive.

Molon Lube

Sung Low

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube