News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

BEST IDEA EVER

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 22, 2011, 12:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 02, 2011, 10:44:33 PM

OPEN AUCTIONS INSTEAD OF VOTING AND BACKROOM DEALS FOR CASH (SOLVES MANY PROBLEMS WITH A GREEK MODEL)

A TRULY FRICTIONLESS LUBRICANT THAT NEVER DEGRADES IN ANY WAY NO MATTER HOW THINLY APPLIED (DITTO)

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 02, 2011, 10:44:33 PM
A SALADSHOOTERTM THAT FIRES VEGETABLE PARTICLES AT NEAR RELATIVISTIC SPEED AND NEVER RUNS OUT OF AMMUNITION (NOT JUST FUN, BUT COULD ALSO SOLVE WORLD HUNGER, A FEW DIFFERENT WAYS)

OPEN AUCTIONS INSTEAD OF VOTING AND BACKROOM DEALS FOR CASH (SOLVES MANY PROBLEMS WITH A GREEK MODEL)

A TRULY FRICTIONLESS LUBRICANT THAT NEVER DEGRADES IN ANY WAY NO MATTER HOW THINLY APPLIED (DITTO)

BUILDING MATERIALS WITH ENOUGH PLUTONIUM ALREADY MIXED IN THAT THEY NEVER REACH FREEZING TEMPERATURES AND SNOW FAILS TO ACCUMULATE ON THEM

:lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on November 02, 2011, 09:53:38 PM
Formal trousers incorporating a Papua New Guinea penis gourd by Armani.

Complimentary break time bungee jumping at any skyscraper office.

Uncomfortable meeting room chairs, Torquemada style, so people get the hell on with it.

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: Richter on November 02, 2011, 09:53:38 PM
Uncomfortable meeting room chairs, Torquemada style, so people get the hell on with it.

:mittens:

I'd like to order six, extra-spiky style.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

trix

Note mine, but:

A COMPUTER VIRUS THAT CAUSES COMPUTERS TO RANDOMLY PLAY PRACTICAL JOKES ON PEOPLE.

Credit to The Wizard Joseph and 000
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

navkat

Revverie

food in liquid form... drinking a steak would be amazing.

Pæs

Quote from: Beardman Meow on October 23, 2011, 12:31:18 AM
PRANK FLESHLIGHT BASED ON SNAKE NUT CAN.
MARKET IT AS "THE HAUNTED VAGINA".

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cramulus

Quote from: Beardman Meow on November 12, 2011, 09:39:53 AM
Quote from: Beardman Meow on October 23, 2011, 12:31:18 AM
PRANK FLESHLIGHT BASED ON SNAKE NUT CAN.
MARKET IT AS "THE HAUNTED VAGINA".

:potd:

omfg I'm tearing up from laughing so hard

KaaosovCyn

Quote from: Nigel on October 22, 2011, 12:44:31 AM
CANNED PIZZA, CONTAINING BALLS OF DOUGH AND PIZZA SAUCE AND PEPPERONI AND CHEESE.

OK NOW YOU GO.

THIS IS THE GREATEST IDEA THAT HAS EVER OCCUR IN THE FOOD INDUSTRIAL INTERWEB SERVICES THAT I HAVE COMPLETELY SEEN WITH MY 1 OR BOTH EYES IN MY ENTIRE LIFE TO COME!... i think????

navkat

I want the moon to have babies and I want one of them so we can curl up in bed together and it can sing me songs to soothe me to sleep. Me and my baby moon.

I want a Mardi Gras ballgown made of the pelts of a thousand monkeys. Dyed purple. Floor length, of course: Costume de Reguer.

Laissez bon temps rouler!

EK WAFFLR

What an awesome thread!

My only idea so far:

SELF-PINCHING NIPPLES FOR THE LAZY SADIST/MASOCHIST
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cramulus

Quote from: Waffle Iron on January 10, 2012, 11:15:51 AM
What an awesome thread!

My only idea so far:

SELF-PINCHING NIPPLES FOR THE LAZY SADIST/MASOCHIST

:lulz: they need to give you a position somewhere

I'll leave the details to your imagination

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Waffle Iron on January 10, 2012, 11:15:51 AM
What an awesome thread!