PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

Why I Am Not an Anarchist, by Greg Hill

Started by Cramulus, May 20, 2014, 12:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Anarchist --> Chain Arts ---> Rich Satan

Rev. Stu Holbrook

In Portland there are a number of anarchist/unionist folks with part time jobs and the Red & Black Cafe. The Obverse Abbey of the Rising Collapse is active though. About anarchy here - http://theecod.org/writings/anarchy.html
Rev. Stu
May the Divine light shine upon you and within you today and all the days of your life.
All power to the people!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev. Stu Holbrook on May 28, 2014, 06:44:20 AM
In Portland there are a number of anarchist/unionist folks with part time jobs and the Red & Black Cafe. The Obverse Abbey of the Rising Collapse is active though. About anarchy here - http://theecod.org/writings/anarchy.html

Dude, a bunch of us are from Portland. We know.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rev. Stu Holbrook

Thanks for sharing, will you be out on NE Alberta for Last Thursday tomorrow? I have been doing the organic cotton candy at NE 28th for a decade, did you know that? Say "Eris sent me" and receive a discount -0nly $2
Rev. Stu
May the Divine light shine upon you and within you today and all the days of your life.
All power to the people!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev. Stu Holbrook on May 28, 2014, 04:21:15 PM
Thanks for sharing, will you be out on NE Alberta for Last Thursday tomorrow? I have been doing the organic cotton candy at NE 28th for a decade, did you know that? Say "Eris sent me" and receive a discount -0nly $2

I believe I've seen you there in the past, and I will make a point of saying hi and buying some cotton candy if I ever find myself mistakenly on Alberta during Last Thursday ever again.

I live in the neighborhood, and do my best to avoid it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 28, 2014, 09:42:40 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 28, 2014, 08:44:40 PM
Organic cotton candy, you say?

Made almost entirely of C12H22O11!

I still say we'd get rich on my organic gasoline idea.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 28, 2014, 10:25:27 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 28, 2014, 09:52:30 PM

Funny 'cause it's TRUE.

Made from 100% free range dinosaurs.

Someone pointed out that oil isn't actually made of dinosaurs.  That pains me.  It's like Enki is slowly taking over everyone in the world.  ONE DAY, THERE WILL ONLY BE ENKI.  AND HE WON'T LIKE THE JOKE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Pæs

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 28, 2014, 10:31:26 PM
This concept bothers me for a number of reasons.

First off, it's perfectly transparent about OH GOD NO HELP ME IT'S HAPPENING.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 28, 2014, 10:25:27 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 28, 2014, 09:52:30 PM

Funny 'cause it's TRUE.

Someone pointed out that oil isn't actually made of dinosaurs.  That pains me.  It's like Enki is slowly taking over everyone in the world.  ONE DAY, THERE WILL ONLY BE ENKI.  AND HE WON'T LIKE THE JOKE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

:horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on May 28, 2014, 10:41:47 PM
This concept bothers me for a number of reasons.

First off, it's perfectly transparent about OH GOD NO HELP ME IT'S HAPPENING.

:lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Rev. Stu Holbrook

Yes! Tasty organic cotton candy. For sure strawberry, lemon, and mango. About the comment about not liking the Last Thursday inconvenience. I worked residential treatment and alternative ed. in the community. One of my former students, Jamil Myrick, was shot dead at 15th and NE Alberta. 20 years ago many of the buildings on Alberta were boarded up and gangs were wilding on the street, it was the ghetto. If it weren't for the dirty hippies and their art the neighborhood would not be cool. It bothers me that Johnny-come-lately residents and business owners on the street don't show any appreciation. Five evenings a year, that's it. I don't think we need worry. Rents are pricing the artists out. The scene is less cool every year, now food trucks show up and people from all over are trying to cash in. The money on a "last" Thursday has never been awesome, it is far from payday, great advertising though Anyway back on point, anarchy was a part of the scene at the start. We did not ask permission. At first the street did not close. I watched as too many people were reveling to be contained on the sidewalk - between 26th and 27th a band was rockin' and suddenly people burst into the street to dance and drink from plastic cups. The police closed the street for safety, but the street was unusable for cars.TMI -sorry, see you there.
Rev. Stu
All power to the people!