So, I found the old MSY files, including the pages that were taken out.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 13, 2014, 02:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

For those of you who got the comic, here's some of the stuff that hit the cutting room floor:

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Wow. That is awesome. I just re-read my copy of MSY and made my roommate read it last week. Good times. Good times.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on September 13, 2014, 02:15:40 AM
Wow. That is awesome. I just re-read my copy of MSY and made my roommate read it last week. Good times. Good times.

I'm gonna drop box the whole thing, and maybe put it in the docs section here.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Raz Tech

That's pretty awesome.  Is there any way to get the old ones or am I too little too late?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Raz Tech on September 13, 2014, 02:39:34 AM
That's pretty awesome.  Is there any way to get the old ones or am I too little too late?

I'm going to post all 57 pages in the documents section (from front page) this weekend, if I have time.  Otherwise, right after the 1st of the month.

Raz Tech

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 13, 2014, 02:44:32 AM
Quote from: Raz Tech on September 13, 2014, 02:39:34 AM

I'm going to post all 57 pages in the documents section (from front page) this weekend, if I have time.  Otherwise, right after the 1st of the month.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 13, 2014, 02:31:17 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on September 13, 2014, 02:15:40 AM

I'm gonna drop box the whole thing, and maybe put it in the docs section here.

Not sure if I even reading comprehension

Ben Shapiro

Suu

I have 2 undamaged boards of the 2nd book left from when my ceiling fell on it. :/ I don't even know where I saved the scan online before my harddrive blew, either. Damnit. I'll look.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Aucoq

I've always seen people mentioning MSY, but I never had the chance to read it myself.  I can't wait to check it out!
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Cain

Great stuff.  Is there any more cutting room floor material, or is this mostly it?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 14, 2014, 10:41:18 AM
Great stuff.  Is there any more cutting room floor material, or is this mostly it?

That's all the drawn stuff.  There's a couple of pages of text that didn't make it in.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Wizard Joseph

That was really cool! What does MSY stand for? Never heard of any of this.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: a somewhat wiser Joe. on September 17, 2014, 01:02:38 AM
That was really cool! What does MSY stand for? Never heard of any of this.

Millions of screaming yahoos.  It was a story I wrote here years ago that a few of us turned into a graphic novel.