News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Kim Kierkegaardashian

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 06, 2014, 04:19:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

QuoteYou struggled in the world, man against man, one against thousands, & most of all you struggled with God. It's fro yo time.

QuoteFor events, I like to pair bold lashes with a gnawing sense of futility.

This shit is pure genius.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Oh man, this is the best thing on Twitter ever!
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Suu

HOLY SHIT I NEED TO FOLLOW THIS PERSON IMMEDIATELY
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Rico Escobar

I kinda hate Twitter with every fiber of my soul.  After reading this, a few fibers changed their minds.
RICO ESCOBAR

President and Founder
Escobar Enterprises

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rico Escobar on September 11, 2014, 06:57:25 PM
I kinda hate Twitter with every fiber of my soul.  After reading this, a few fibers changed their minds.

:lulz: