News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

When Pixie PIllaged My Village - What Kind Of First Date Is This?

Started by Payne, December 30, 2009, 10:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 05, 2010, 02:58:50 AM
Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on January 05, 2010, 02:57:52 AM
like a syrup of the mind.

And it turns your beard grey, which explains Manitoba, where all the women have grey beards.
Manitoba is a very friendly place to visit. All summertime tourists are assigned a group of 200 mosquitoes upon their arrival, which stay with them for the duration of their visit. They're big, they buzz, and they can only be killed with concentrated rifle fire (grenades work too).
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Remington III on January 05, 2010, 07:44:14 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 05, 2010, 02:58:50 AM
Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on January 05, 2010, 02:57:52 AM
like a syrup of the mind.

And it turns your beard grey, which explains Manitoba, where all the women have grey beards.
Manitoba is a very friendly place to visit. All summertime tourists are assigned a group of 200 mosquitoes upon their arrival, which stay with them for the duration of their visit. They're big, they buzz, and they can only be killed with concentrated rifle fire (grenades work too).

Yeah, I spent a year there one month.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Pope Pixie Pickle

we are going out for a nice meal at a Japanese resturaunt later and then tomorrow Payne is taking me shopping for my present in the sales.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Jenne

Pope Pixie Pickle

I AM DRUNK AMD DINNER WAS GREAT

we had champagne and gyoza and other good stuffs.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on December 27, 2010, 09:01:13 PM
I AM DRUNK AMD DINNER WAS GREAT

we had champagne and gyoza and other good stuffs.

What manner of stuff is that?

Telarus

Fried dumplings, aka 'pot stickers'

Congrats on the anniversary, Payne and Pixie!
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Phox

Ah, anniversaries are always worth celebrating.  Congratulations you two.  :)

Gray Jester

I am a surrealist.  It makes me feel more knightly.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."