News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

Discordianism and PD: A Primer for New Folks

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 07, 2012, 04:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

You're a bit of an idiot, aren't you? :/  Well, cheer up.  It isn't as though you are a self-important, fart-sniffing, insufferable, obnoxious assbag come here to tell everyone They're Doing It Wrong

OH WAIT.

AFK

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on October 14, 2012, 11:08:17 PM
Quote from: Man Yellow on September 11, 2012, 01:29:26 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 11, 2012, 01:26:25 AM
Would this be right time for

:notnice:

Yes, it would.   :lulz:

And that's where you're wrong, Discordia is the nicest thing since a half and half on a hot summers missourah day..

You're all damned! Damned to an existence of drawing straws... except no one ever gets the shortest one... you all just keep drawing straws.. to no end.. the winner would be able to see reality as it really is, but none of you... you'll just be like... "darnit, another tie, better start over"

:kingmeh:

Straws are a lot easier to draw than ties. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

And that's where you're wrong, Discordia is the nicest thing since a half and half on a hot summers missourah day..

Tell it to Troy.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Able Kane

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 12:32:41 AM

Tell it to Troy.
He can't. :D
Eat ye not from the Tree of Irony, lest the Tree of Irony should surely eatst from thou.

================
LVPA DEA FVRIOSVS
++++++++++++++++

The past is dead, the future ain't a fetus yet - let's party!