News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Post ITT, and within 24 hours, I will assign you...

Started by Doktor Howl, September 02, 2011, 09:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 04, 2011, 02:13:00 PM
Quote from: leln on November 04, 2011, 12:27:18 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 02, 2011, 12:26:50 AM
Tomorrow I will post HolinessTM for those who posted pics.

I think it's gonna be in the form of proactive indulgences.

Ohhh Rogerrrr....

HolinessTM was half the reason I bothered setting up a Photosuckit account for PD-related use. I wore that costume to class. People got a kick out of it when our group was supposed to be discussing encoding metadata with Dublin Core [seriously, don't ask, it's just not worth it to try to understand unless your GPA depends on it].

If you fail to follow through I'll file it away for future use. If you're using the time to plot appropriate dispensations I'll let it slide, but otherwise...

I have not forgotten.  This sorta shit takes time.  The Sin Schedule reads like the tax codes.

Something before Monday.  I'd do it today, but I have to write my son a letter (he's in boot camp and all).

Boot camp letter wins.

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

leln

Quote from: Luna on November 04, 2011, 02:18:00 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 04, 2011, 02:13:00 PM
Quote from: leln on November 04, 2011, 12:27:18 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 02, 2011, 12:26:50 AM
Tomorrow I will post HolinessTM for those who posted pics.

I think it's gonna be in the form of proactive indulgences.

Ohhh Rogerrrr....

HolinessTM was half the reason I bothered setting up a Photosuckit account for PD-related use. I wore that costume to class. People got a kick out of it when our group was supposed to be discussing encoding metadata with Dublin Core [seriously, don't ask, it's just not worth it to try to understand unless your GPA depends on it].

If you fail to follow through I'll file it away for future use. If you're using the time to plot appropriate dispensations I'll let it slide, but otherwise...

I have not forgotten.  This sorta shit takes time.  The Sin Schedule reads like the tax codes.

Something before Monday.  I'd do it today, but I have to write my son a letter (he's in boot camp and all).

Boot camp letter wins.

This.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."