News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

The Divorce Chapel

Started by B23.77, August 02, 2004, 07:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent compassion

QuoteJust got back from the beach. And for a running count; two hours untill the armageddon.

Shotgun!

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Marl Fublewonker

Yes, I agree. Why was there no shotgun in the entire movie "Signs?"

B23.77

Because all they needed was crucifixes and holy water?

agent compassion

I divorce the entire idea that M. Night Shyamalan is a revolutionary filmmaker. So he made one good movie. So what?

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Marl Fublewonker

Quote from: 8Because all they needed was crucifixes and holy water?

No, it was just a baseball bat and plain water.

B23.77

That movie was such a Wizard of Oz ripoff.  Aliens from outer space come to earth and can't even handle water.  What a stupid movie.

Demon Seed #three

I would like to divorce my hormones  :roll:
"like glue on an envelope, if you lick your wounds too long, you are slowly poisioned." The duchess Demonica

"somewhere between Hollywood and its pretty happiness and an anguish so infinite it's anybody's guess is a place where people are all teachers and this just one long class and that ass will get you nowhere tonight
there's a dusty old dust storm on mars they say
so tonight you can't see it too clear, still i stood in line to look through their telescope looked like a distant ship light as seen from a foggy pier, and i know that i was warned still it was not what i hoped, yeah i know that i was warned
still it was not what i hoped
i think i'm done gunnin to get closer to some imagined bliss i gotta knuckle down just be ok with this 'course that star struck girl is already someone i miss"

B23.77

And then he made The Village which was even worse.  Let the bad color be not seen!  That movie can be flushed down the red sea for all I care.

Maybe you can feed all your hormones to Jim and then sell him for fun and profit as a magically imbued love doll.  No more hormones and no more Jim.

Oh yeah.  I'm not supposed to be around Eris anymore.  Don't tell the judge.

Punkadelic

Quote from: Demon seed#threeI would like to divorce my hormones  :roll:

I don't think they will grant you one
Magick in the flesh except it ain't no hocus pocus...I'm focused like Siddhartha as he sat and held the lotus...