News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Help finding old POEECasts

Started by EmmaE, October 10, 2013, 06:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmmaE

Hey, all. I've been trying to locate any of the old POEECast stuff (like the recording of The Apocrypha to the Vengeful Testament of Eris, the remixed song version of that God Warrior lady from Wife Swap, etc).

If anyone has any leads on where I could find these - assuming they still exist, of course - I'd greatly appreciate it. Internet searches and poking around the internet archive have turned up absolutely nothing (unless I've been doin' it wrong, which is always a possibility).
Understanding requires the risk of insanity.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: EmmaE on October 10, 2013, 06:59:50 PM
Hey, all. I've been trying to locate any of the old POEECast stuff (like the recording of The Apocrypha to the Vengeful Testament of Eris, the remixed song version of that God Warrior lady from Wife Swap, etc).

If anyone has any leads on where I could find these - assuming they still exist, of course - I'd greatly appreciate it. Internet searches and poking around the internet archive have turned up absolutely nothing (unless I've been doin' it wrong, which is always a possibility).

Syn still has a lot of that stuff.  Also, ask Cramulus.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Quote from: EmmaE on October 10, 2013, 06:59:50 PM

I dunno but if you come across them let me know, I had a few things in the mix including the first "Spag".
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

I may have some of my old ones kicking around, but I'm not sure where I put them.

Pere Ubu

For what it's worth, I'd like to hear them as well.
If you meet Eris on the road, YOU WERE PROBABLY HOLDING THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN, DUMBASS.

Grand Episkopos and Lord High Executioner of The Temple Of The Screaming Finger