News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

My new project, or what happens when discordians make doom metal

Started by Dalek, December 31, 2011, 11:15:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

I have a thread about my music, but I thought I should make a seperate one, because this is completely different than my other projects.

About two years ago I met a fellow discordian on a bulgarian rock music forum. That was cool, as I had never met other discordians in bulgaria. He's from another city but we have simular tastes in music and recently we've been colaborating over some tracks. And voilĂ  - the first fruit of our work is here - drony psychedelic doom metal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO7Md3Wa4tI

I'll keep the thread updated with our latest tracks.

AFK

It's not what I would typically think of as doom metal.  I tend to be into the real Sabbathy doom metal like Cathedral, Solitude Aeturnus, etc.,

However, I definitely like it.  Good stuff. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Maddroxide

One day I met Death in person. He was a pretty good guy actually. He told me that hes come for me plenty of times but I just recreate myself. The lesson here is simple. 42.