News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Random News Stories

Started by Thurnez Isa, December 29, 2006, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Cain

Interesting to note he works at Fox19. 

I can't see him staying there for too long though, not with an ethos that " Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."

Luna

No shit.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8800582

Drew Peterson convicted of murder one, in the case of his third wife, Kathleen.

He still has to stand trial for the death of Stacy, his fourth wife.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cain

My sources in the Tory Party are telling me discontent with the Triumvirate (Cameron, Gove and especially Osbourne) is at an all time high.

So far, so meh.  More interesting is who they are looking to as possible replacements.  Boris Johnson is considered too close to Cameron's clique, so Liam "crazy like a" Fox and Philip "greasy Phil" Hammond are being pushed as possible successors.

The second is not an entirely terrible choice.  As far as high-ranking Tories go, that is.  His term at the MoD has been one of the best for a while, which is not exactly saying much given the previous holders of the position, but is something like progress.

Personally, I'd like to see what Dominic Grieve would be like as PM.  He strikes me as more thoughtful and less inclined to outrageous bursts of idiocy and bigotry than your average Tory, and actually seems to have some kind of respect for civil liberties.  He's more the "able administrator" type though, and does not really have the charisma for leadership.  Then again, neither does Hammond.

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Cain

On a FOX affiliate, no less.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 17, 2012, 06:19:37 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 17, 2012, 10:02:53 AM
Portland WTF?
http://thesoundandnoise.com/2012/09/14/young-persons-called-to-private-grand-jury-for-owning-books/

I didn't even hear about that. Net, did you?

Fucking WOW.

Were they wearing snappy armbands when they conducted the raid?  Because there are STYLE issues to consider, here.  Tradition, you know.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

There has been a lot of this going on lately.

The FBI have been cracking down on people with anarchist literature for the last year or so.  One suspects, given the "anarchist threat" to national security is roughly on a par with the "Steppe People's Invasion Threat" to American security, this has more to do with Occupy, people hating on banks and deterrence than anything else.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 17, 2012, 06:28:01 PM

The FBI have been cracking down on people with anarchist literature for the last year or so.  One suspects, given the "anarchist threat" to national security is roughly on a par with the "Steppe People's Invasion Threat" to American security, this has more to do with Occupy, people hating on banks and deterrence than anything else.

I wonder what they'll make of us.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 17, 2012, 06:28:32 PM
Quote from: Cain on September 17, 2012, 06:28:01 PM

I wonder what they'll make of us.

Anarchy is saying that Government Makes No Sense.

Discordians say Sense Makes No Sense.

I give it 24 months max before rubber chickens are classified as a Schedule I Narcotic.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

Discordians = anarchists.

Basically.

Especially by the incredibly loose standards of the FBI, where anyone who has ever owned a book considered to deal with anarchist themes is a radical anarchist in the making. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 17, 2012, 06:31:48 PM
Discordians = anarchists.

Basically.

Especially by the incredibly loose standards of the FBI, where anyone who has ever owned a book considered to deal with anarchist themes is a radical anarchist in the making.

Okay.  Because I'm beginning to feel left out.