News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Confessions of an Emergentile

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 17, 2012, 09:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Yeah, so the new guy quit, the best I&E tech I have fell off the wagon, the dry side air compressors have BOTH seized up, the budget I handed my boss made him turn purple and foam at the mouth, the cracking tower's acting weird, and the warehouse foreman is speaking in tongues.

I love being me.  I love it so much I want to have sex with me.  Not masturbation.  No.  This is DEEPER.  I want to procreate with myself.  I want to take myself out to dinner and a movie, and maybe cop a feel at the end of the date.  I want to marry myself and finally settle down.

IT'S ONLY TUESDAY.  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEONE CALL THE HELP DESK!

*ahem*  Pay no attention to him, he's just had a really stressful day.  It's fucking awesome here.  I could retire from this job.  It's like having sex with Lady Gaga while drinking big shots of cheap bourbon and smoking Waffle Iron's lutefisk and stuffing Freeky's chemical warfare tomato soup down my throat.  I love this shit, motherfucker, I can't help it!

OH, GOD, SOMEBODY KILL MEEEEEEEEEE I LIVE IN HELL!

Shaddap.  You know you like it.  Now get back out there and figure out what's wrong with that tower.

Or Kill Me.  <---- Unnnng
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Sorry dude.

Maybe you should take yourself out for dinner and a movie.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nephew Twiddleton

The guy screaming in the corner about tuesday.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Billy the Twid on January 17, 2012, 09:45:41 PM
The guy screaming in the corner about tuesday.

Don't worry about him, he just needs his medication.  He'll be just fine.  Right as rain.  And he will learn to stop embarrassing the company.  Oh, yes.

rong

It's apparent you work in some sort of factory.  Just out if curiosity, what do you make there?
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on January 17, 2012, 10:04:26 PM
It's apparent you work in some sort of factory.  Just out if curiosity, what do you make there?

I work in a refinery.  We make horrible green goo.  Just so's we have something to throw into the Yuma River when nobody's looking.

rong

Oh, far out.  I work as an electrician at an osb mill, so a lot of your work related posts resonate with me.  I wish our maintenance superintendent was as cool as you.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Dysfunctional Cunt

Good lord, did you not give a proper sacrifice this weekend or something?

Nephew Twiddleton

Iirc the green goo also is used in a lot of things we would prefer not to know about yes?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Billy the Twid on January 17, 2012, 10:28:58 PM
Iirc the green goo also is used in a lot of things we would prefer not to know about yes?

Yes.  No.  Maybe.

Richter

After 2 days, a businessperson is kind of calm.
After 3, however, they have just realized everything that will go wrong.  They've sat BOLT upright on Sunday night and gone "oh SHIT.", and thanks to various modern saint's day, they need to stew in it until Tuesday.
Now, given an extra day they'd chill out.  They'd learn to really relax, not just unclench their bowels into the cough after the big game's worth of beers.  Nope, no such reason though.  4 day weekends would be WASTEFUL.  So in we go, all hopped up like a housewife on meth screaming that the pattern on the dishes doesn't line up when they are stacked.

(true story: CLub Med has HUGE fuckign steel containers for any professional.  Actual decompression vats.  They keep them in there, where it's padded and soft until day 4, feeding teh fuckers high fiber oatmeal.  After that, they've let go of work, dropped the magnum deuce impacted in their squealy bowels, and can be turned loose to a standard-issue margarita and beach chair without risk of snapping at the service, the other vacationers, or bouncy-bouncy they stock the place with (like trout).  So disarmed, they are then offered time share.)

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

navkat

Just seeing this now. Use a condom. You're not ready for kids with you yet.

The Good Reverend Roger

Someone threw a ping pong table at me on the highway, yesterday.

Fact.

Cramulus

what the fuck? those fools! THEY CANNOT STOP ROGER!