News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Is anybody besides me seriously disappointed with

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 07, 2005, 05:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

Quote from: Cain
Quote from: Fizzwitz GlorypoopI can't believe I missed a thread about people dissing on Australians.

I just wrote this whole long thing on decaying Australian zombie penises but then I realised that it was kind of retarded and insipid.

So. Um. Australians suck!

Stop eating  babies, Cain! Why you gotta eat so many babies for?
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

Cain

Those babies were asking for it!  Do you know what they did to the Prime Minister?

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

I told a dead baby joke today and this girl goes:

Her: How are dead baby jokes like bland food?
Me: I don't know. How?
Her: They're both tasteless! *glares at me*
Me: ... mine was funnier.
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

Cain

Go tot Totse, they have files with several hundred dead baby jokes, almost all tasteless.  Repeat a few to her each day for a month or two.  But really, you shoula seen what they did to the PM...eating them was the only choice I was left with.

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

Oh, excellent. *has to remember this for Monday*