News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Upcoming Shows and stuff

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, February 01, 2011, 11:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Bump.

Have nothing to do tonight? Able to travel to Boston? Playing the Middle East Upstairs. $12 at the door if you can make it. We're headlining so if you have to bounce early, all good. But, if you can make it out, it would be cool to meet up with some local spags.

Taking tomorrow off of work, as a result.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Bump. Friday 9pm 16 december anarchangel will be playing at sally obriens in somerville ma. Its a combo christmas show/birthday show for the drummers girlfriend. We will be playing everything plus two other songs.

Along with our normal 5 person line up there will be three guest musicians. This will be our last show for the year and the last one before we start recording.

If youre going to be in southern new england and you are free you know what to do.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 09, 2011, 03:26:54 AM
Bump. Friday 9pm 16 december anarchangel will be playing at sally obriens in somerville ma. Its a combo christmas show/birthday show for the drummers girlfriend. We will be playing everything plus two other songs.

Along with our normal 5 person line up there will be three guest musicians. This will be our last show for the year and the last one before we start recording.

If youre going to be in southern new england and you are free you know what to do.

Oh, yes, I forgot to mention. There is no cover charge for this one. We get paid based on how much booze is sold. Buy a beer, help Twid's band make a profit. Everyone wins!