http://www.closertogod.net/main/thoughts/worlddetail/BlackIronPrison.html

apparently he just decided to pass swift judgement and bounce

sall good

i guess humility and discussion isnt everybodys strong suit
neat hell

Thurnez Isa

oh fuck i remember that guy
he was pretty proud of his webpage
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Jasper

I think he misses the entire point.  Too bad, really.

This stuff is too funny, I'm glad of other belief systems to write my propaganda for me.  This would be a good article to provide instruction with- as a poor example of understanding.

LHX

LMNO is gonna love this:

QuoteWhat I have found is that this analogy is a an unenlightened one, for it tells of failure to achieve enlightenment, and you had better not try again. It touts freedom but does not deliver. It is no truth bringer or real enlightenment, and is instead a masturbatory thought process that leads in a circle, and this ends in conformity, and bondage.
neat hell

Jasper

I found it droll, to say the very least.

Jenne

Too bad he totally missed the point, except where he says that it's a place to learn (in the end bit)...and I think he meant this subforum when he said that.

Cain

Someone should invite him back.  Strange he decides not to say this in debate, but put it up on his own webpage without even telling us so we can give feedback.

Who wants the pussy's email addy?

Starship, take me

He didn't even metion Valis.

For shame.
Extraction of Agent Starship in progress...

Have the Orbital Platforms on Standby, please

hunter s.durden

Please link any retorts, e-mails, or otherwise here. I would be interested in seeing how you guys respond to his article.
This space for rent.

Triple Zero

i like the picture on his site:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

faust

QuoteBreaking down walls is a good thing, but to find that behind every wall is another, is an idea that breads contempt, inadeqacy, and selfish behaviour, it is an idea that is a trick.

Its more like a Matryoshka doll.
He believes that in his lifetime he can attain the ultimate truth and perfect way to live, we can mock, but at least he has hope.

LMNO

Quote from: LHX on January 18, 2007, 04:03:36 AM
LMNO is gonna love this:

QuoteWhat I have found is that this analogy is a an unenlightened one, for it tells of failure to achieve enlightenment, and you had better not try again. It touts freedom but does not deliver. It is no truth bringer or real enlightenment, and is instead a masturbatory thought process that leads in a circle, and this ends in conformity, and bondage.

That's fucking awesome.

I gotta get in touch with this guy.  We all should.

LMNO
-mental masturbator.

Cain

LMNO

Awesome.  Thanks!

I love someone who misses the point for the metaphor.

The kid is eating the menu.

I'll be sure to x-post my letters.

AFK

This is interesting.  I think I need to go back through our conversations with him. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.