News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Are you addicted to electricity?

Started by Reeducation, April 01, 2008, 12:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Regret on May 06, 2008, 11:44:24 AM

@ TGRR: relax man, and don't even think you can speak for me. I liked what he had to say.
WHERE THE FUCK DID I SPEAK FOR YOU?

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ShoobyDB

I do recall the black-out of the midwest/east coast. I was in Michigan at the time. It was a lot of fun, but that could be attributed to the fact that we assumed it would be temporary. Also, I once read in a book, that a long, long, long time ago, people actually lived without electricity. So, I figure we probably could too. It failed to mention what they used to power thier computers though.
I posted that so hard.

Jasper

If all the electrons went away, the matter in the universe would largely cease to interact with itself.

So yes, death would occur.

Daruko

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 07, 2008, 05:25:39 AM

Same way you usually speak for others...

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2008, 02:16:10 AM
Shut your cockgobbler, shit for brains.

Nobody gives a fuck what you think, or what facts you have to share.
TGRR,
Knows that spamming up a OKM thread ---> time for nonstop flaming.  Behind each and every post in which you try to say anything serious.

Daruko,
thinks TGRR's bullying tactics and threats need a makeover

Cainad (dec.)

I think his bullying tactics and threats are wonderful, just the way they are.

hunter s.durden

This space for rent.

Adios

Quote from: daruko on May 08, 2008, 05:38:56 PM

TGRR,
Knows that spamming up a OKM thread ---> time for nonstop flaming.  Behind each and every post in which you try to say anything serious.

Daruko,

Hey Shitball.

You are not funny.
You are not entertaining.
You are not intelligent based on your posts so far.
You are not contributing anything.

What you have done is roll in here so full of yourself you never even looked around to see what goes on here. Let me put this in baby talk for you. WE ARE NOT IMPRESSED. Little EMO bitches like you are a dime a dozen and just like you they try to act all bad assed and just fuck up others peoples threads. Shitballs like you aren't even the slightest bit worth the espace it takes to respond to but I will make an exception this one time.STFU and try really hard to learn. Some of the most intelligent people I have ever been associated with contribute to this site and you, little shitball aren't even good enough to be the brown crust on their underwear. Why not try again? Try reading this time. Before you decide to slam or attack someone do a little digging. Find out who they are.
Maybe you read just enough to think the 'rest of the herd' could be turned against TGRR. OK, we can until a little shitball like you comes in. We can be in the middle of ripping each others throats out while drinking each others blood but just a kind word to the wise. We are flexible enough to stop for a bit while we make your existence unbearable. I am not threatening you and I am certainly not speaking for anyone else on this board, but for me you aren't even really good enough to be annoying.

GODDAMIT.

Daruko

Quote from: The Reverend Asshat on May 09, 2008, 03:29:50 AM

TGRR,

Daruko,

Hey Shitball.

You are not funny.

What you have done is roll in here so full of yourself you never even looked around to see what goes on here. Let me put this in baby talk for you. WE ARE NOT IMPRESSED. Little EMO bitches like you are a dime a dozen and just like you they try to act all bad assed and just fuck up others peoples threads. Shitballs like you aren't even the slightest bit worth the espace it takes to respond to but I will make an exception this one time.STFU and try really hard to learn. Some of the most intelligent people I have ever been associated with contribute to this site and you, little shitball aren't even good enough to be the brown crust on their underwear. Why not try again? Try reading this time. Before you decide to slam or attack someone do a little digging. Find out who they are.
Maybe you read just enough to think the 'rest of the herd' could be turned against TGRR. OK, we can until a little shitball like you comes in. We can be in the middle of ripping each others throats out while drinking each others blood but just a kind word to the wise. We are flexible enough to stop for a bit while we make your existence unbearable. I am not threatening you and I am certainly not speaking for anyone else on this board, but for me you aren't even really good enough to be annoying.

GODDAMIT.

I could give a shit less about Rong, but I called bullshit where I saw it.   I don't have to create anything.   Drama Queens like you do the job for me.

did i stand up to your little hero?

was that the point of all that spew? 

i've never been here to entertain your fruity ass, or to amuse you.

suck my cock fuckface, and then maybe we'll talk serious.  seriously.

you have something to say to me personally, other than proving yourself publicly as a devotee to the big dumbass bully that CREATES trolls around here, then PM me.

cock, and.....

Thurnez Isa

daruko your acting like a jackass again

just thought you would like to know
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Adios

Quote from: daruko on May 09, 2008, 04:04:28 AM

TGRR,

Daruko,

Hey Shitball.

You are not funny.

GODDAMIT.

I could give a shit less about Rong, but I called bullshit where I saw it.   I don't have to create anything.   Drama Queens like you do the job for me.

did i stand up to your little hero?

was that the point of all that spew? 

i've never been here to entertain your fruity ass, or to amuse you.

suck my cock fuckface, and then maybe we'll talk serious.  seriously.

you have something to say to me personally, other than proving yourself publicly as a devotee to the big dumbass bully that CREATES trolls around here, then PM me.

cock, and.....

Thank you for illustrating my point.

Faust

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on May 09, 2008, 04:06:23 AM

this.
you were doing so well darku, why you have to shit on everyone again.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Daruko

Quote from: Faust on May 09, 2008, 04:21:46 AM

this.
you were doing so well darku, why you have to shit on everyone again.

i shit on TGRR and Hawk so far... that's far from everyone.

Cain

Shadowdaemon

Quote from: Cain on April 02, 2008, 02:42:21 PM
I'd wander the neighbourhood, looting.

No electricity = no security alarms.

Just thought I'd say that I agree with this idea... although my first stop would be getting a gun... or fifty... guns are valuable during the apocalypse.
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2008, 11:37:00 PM
Prisons are for those who cannot exist without preying on others.

Murderers, rapists, thieves, and Halliburton execs. 

Potheads?  Meh.  All they do is sit on the couch, eating Cheetohs.

Quote from: Cain on August 28, 2008, 11:05:57 AM
The Bible sucks hairy goat balls.  Awful writing, boring plot, nothing of interest whatsoever.  "Elia who begat Noah who begat Adam who begat Joesph who begat NO-ONE GIVES A FUCKING SHIT, THATS WHO."

Shadowdaemon

TGRR,

Daruko,

Hey Shitball.

You are not funny.

Maybe you read just enough to think the 'rest of the herd' could be turned against TGRR. OK, we can until a little shitball like you comes in. We can be in the middle of ripping each others throats out while drinking each others blood but just a kind word to the wise. We are flexible enough to stop for a bit while we make your existence unbearable.
I am not threatening you and I am certainly not speaking for anyone else on this board, but for me you aren't even really good enough to be annoying.

GODDAMIT.

:mittens:
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2008, 11:37:00 PM
Prisons are for those who cannot exist without preying on others.

Murderers, rapists, thieves, and Halliburton execs. 

Potheads?  Meh.  All they do is sit on the couch, eating Cheetohs.

Quote from: Cain on August 28, 2008, 11:05:57 AM
The Bible sucks hairy goat balls.  Awful writing, boring plot, nothing of interest whatsoever.  "Elia who begat Noah who begat Adam who begat Joesph who begat NO-ONE GIVES A FUCKING SHIT, THATS WHO."