Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

Psychedelics Offer Promise in Face of Absurd Opposition

Started by Pope Lecherous, June 04, 2014, 06:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKS SAID HIS NAME THREE TIMES?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

On the plus side, we may find out if this picture still causes amusing levels of irrational butthurt:
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

UB

Quote from: LuciferX on June 08, 2014, 06:00:17 PM
Quote from: Inge on June 08, 2014, 04:56:58 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 05, 2014, 05:39:11 AM
WTF is this raft of shit?

Someone mislabeled an undisciplined Luciferian and forgot to keep peace.  *go figure*
Go fuck yourself.

This was not about you. I have no idea who you are and I have not read enough of your previous posts to gauge your level of, um, persuasive mentalistic depth. Only TGRR can be mean and dismissive toward me at this point. You havent gained the necessary aptitude.
Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Inge on June 08, 2014, 10:44:28 PM

Someone mislabeled an undisciplined Luciferian and forgot to keep peace.  *go figure*
Go fuck yourself.

This was not about you. I have no idea who you are and I have not read enough of your previous posts to gauge your level of, um, persuasive mentalistic depth. Only TGRR can be mean and dismissive toward me at this point. You havent gained the necessary aptitude.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

minuspace

Quote from: Inge on June 08, 2014, 10:44:28 PM

Go fuck yourself.

Try again, just harder.  Really, you might have a chance impressing someone other than yourself.