News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Greatest Troll Thread OF ALL TIME

Started by Cramulus, November 09, 2009, 02:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of these threads contains the most lulz?

Why is the internet so fucking fascist? (IANAR)
4 (12.5%)
Hello again everyone! (massive TL;DR) (IANAR)
0 (0%)
BIP- Just call me Nigger to my face. (Lamanite)
3 (9.4%)
A kLoKwErK kAoS (AKK)
8 (25%)
Stirring up Trouble: Why Api is anti-MLK Day (Aini)
0 (0%)
SO, ARAFELIS: Trying to stir shit? (Arafelis)
0 (0%)
Pointless drama, hysteria and self-righteous whinging thread. (Daruko)
1 (3.1%)
Attn: TGRR, Nigel, and Faust? (Daruko)
2 (6.3%)
Extract of DK fail thread. (Dead Kennedy)
2 (6.3%)
Taboo Soup (Lamanite)
0 (0%)
BREAKING NEWS: Pterodactyls (Pterodactyl Handler X)
9 (28.1%)
Clearly THIS thread is the winner
3 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: November 16, 2009, 02:52:07 PM

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

BREAKING NEWS:
PTERODACTYLS

Sweet Merciful Fuck!
                                            \

HOWEVER

the Pterodactyl Handler cheated
and the real winner is A kLoKwErK kAoS

Aww yeah!
                            \

Now everybody say the magic words, "AKK PLEASE COME BACK"
                                            \

AFK

That would be interesting, to say the least. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Hoser McRhizzy

bump for educational value and lulz

[announcer voice]
Attention mah fellow noobish brethren and ye who have yet to post anything whatsoever!

Over the past 2 days, you've been F5ing the latest pwn thread with equal parts wonder, glee and dread, just as I have, engaging in the best kind of voyeuristic object lesson.  You have facepalmed.  You've wtf'd.  Coffee met screen, and it was all good times.*  

But perhaps you've only found PD in the past few months and you've wondered, as I have, "what are all these past battles they keep referring to?  Did somebody actually post a thread with the words nigger to my face in the title?  And what the fuck's a DK?!"

Well here it be!  Your one-stop-spot to be a Mr. snoopy-pants!  You may have missed the legendary wars, but you too can lick the OP lings and learn more about life, the universe, and that assburgers kids magically know what you're *really* thinking!

You crave more?  Well, here's nearly 600 pages of it, kindly archived for our reading pleasure.  And for the Discordians, just think about how many times 5 goes into THAT.  So strap yourself in, put on your helmet and bookmark this thread: It may be a valuable document.  And use it wisely.

*except for that one time you threw your laptop out the window - that was sucky.
[/announcer voice]

slightly worried and wondering how much shit I might get for bumping a year old thread... and deciding this is entirely worth it.
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Hoser McRhizzy

:lol:
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

Payne

Pope Pixie Pickle

Nurse is learning well. We should make a noob reading list of freads.

Brotep

@Nurse Rhizome: I don't know who you are or where you came from, but your username is awesome

h-town

I liked reading about the Wolf dude and the steam punk but actually industrial chick that I see from time to time in Kensington Market.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Hoopla on April 13, 2010, 08:58:45 PM
The chain dancer?

Hahaha, holy shit! I forgot about that one. The chain-dancing (lol) furry tranny-wannabe. That had to be PD at its lulziest.
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=13928.0

BabylonHoruv

I remember the Arafelis thread because it was going on when I first joined the forum.  It is certainly nowhere near the greatest troll thead, but it was amusing.  Basically TGRR accused Arafelis of being a troll from the basement (cellar?  Something underground and filled with annoying people)  He actually wasn't, but he responded by going to the basement to recruit trolls and Lumberjim came over and stalked Nigel for a while.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Dr. Paes

Oh man, Daruko...
"You've trolled too much, and now you can't tell the difference."

TGRR HAS GONE MAD WITH POWAH! 
:omg:

Cain

The best part of that particular Daruko rant you quoted Paes is where Daruko stated TGRR is mean and misanthropic and hateful to hide and disguise his real mean and misanthropic and hateful personality.