News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I'LL RAPE YOUR FACE WITH A MOSSBERG 500!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, March 29, 2010, 05:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

This thread has no content. I just posted an inflammatory title.

Cainad (dec.)

And the act of posting a contentless thread is itself inflammatory. Yuo, sir, are an artist.

Cramulus

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dr. Paes

Faust

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 30, 2010, 01:12:13 AM
Face-raping bats, tequila, stabbity stabbity etc.
When I arrived on this forum, oh so many years ago, the forum was like some burned out old house full of dead threads to explore, no one was posting and I had tonnes of time to unearth relics, I've never spoken to the people roger and ech reference with that but in those antique threads, the cry of "stabbity stabbity" and "face raping bats" were horrors of the mausoleum. That and Eldora... the beast that breaks the weighing scales.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Quote from: Faust on March 30, 2010, 01:26:57 AM
When I arrived on this forum, oh so many years ago, the forum was like some burned out old house full of dead threads to explore, no one was posting and I had tonnes of time to unearth relics, I've never spoken to the people roger and ech reference with that but in those antique threads, the cry of "stabbity stabbity" and "face raping bats" were horrors of the mausoleum. That and Eldora... the beast that breaks the weighing scales.

Ahh yes, I remember those times.  That was after the big ol server crash and I think that was when I was running the original BIP forum, or whatever it was I called it.  Good times. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Faust

Oh yes, it previous occupants didn't leave by graceful exit, half finished things strewn everywhere, signs of violent struggle.
But at that stage the dust had settled, even a crack den gets people sneaking back within a day or so. This was pure House of Usher. Not a sound except for the occasionally howling of The Late reverend Roger from the abandoned halls.

Faust

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 30, 2010, 02:35:57 AM
Quote from: Faust on March 30, 2010, 01:26:57 AM

Ahh yes, I remember those times.  That was after the big ol server crash and I think that was when I was running the original BIP forum, or whatever it was I called it.  Good times. 
This place has come a long way.

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Jasper