News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Slow Time in Fat City™, part 5: Quotes from the Edge.

Started by Doktor Howl, September 13, 2010, 06:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Correction: you conveyed it quite eloquently and with great imagery....but the only people who got it were the people who already got it.

Some men, you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week. Which is the way he wants it. Well, he GETS it. And I don't like it any more than you men.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 21, 2010, 03:05:34 AM
Correction: you conveyed it quite eloquently and with great imagery....but the only people who got it were the people who already got it.

Some men, you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week. Which is the way he wants it. Well, he GETS it. And I don't like it any more than you men.

1.  Same thing, I think.  There's no sense preaching to the choir.  But thanks.

2.  Cool Hand Luke doesn't make eschaton.  He makes eschaton BETTER.
Molon Lube

Jasper

Just sounding this out, but I 'get' and enjoy Horrorology.  It deserves more time to grow.

President Television

I get Horrorology and I feel like I really am learning something from it. I don't post because I don't feel like I have anything to add and I don't want to take up space doing nothing more than congratulating Howl.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 21, 2010, 06:29:35 AM
Just sounding this out, but I 'get' and enjoy Horrorology.  It deserves more time to grow.

Yeah, I just needed a sulk.
Molon Lube