News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Oh, hand model lady

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 06, 2014, 05:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

I want to say that it's just good marketing. You got a camera on you, show your money makers.

But I'll bet she's like that all the time.

Imagine how she acts when no one is around.

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Johnny

04:18
Quote...that means all the day before I have to be very careful about what I eat, I'm not eating salt or sugar, or caffeine, or anything that's going to pump the blood through my veins, so its a whole hand model diet...

04:46
Quote...you don't want your veins, to be coursing, you know, with blood...
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Eater of Clowns

She needs her hand modeling. It's her one special thing, that nobody else can do but her. Her precious gift, what makes her unique. She doesn't just do hand modeling, she is a hand model. There is nothing else.

It's everything to her, everything. This thing that makes her special.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Johnny on March 07, 2014, 01:08:17 AM

04:18
Quote...that means all the day before I have to be very careful about what I eat, I'm not eating salt or sugar, or caffeine, or anything that's going to pump the blood through my veins, so its a whole hand model diet...

04:46
Quote...you don't want your veins, to be coursing, you know, with blood...

:eek:

This reminds me of the time my co-worker told me about when he's tried to donate blood. At some point, it just stops coming out. There is no more blood to bleed.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Salty

Maybe once she hits retirement she will go hog wild on spareribs and whitling and, you know, opening doors for herself.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 07, 2014, 01:12:36 AM
She needs her hand modeling. It's her one special thing, that nobody else can do but her. Her precious gift, what makes her unique. She doesn't just do hand modeling, she is a hand model. There is nothing else.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

:lulz:

When I get out of work I'm going to have to actually watch the video.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

The Johnny

i can get her a friend that can emphatize with her "harsh" hand model lifestyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD8N3HVvmFs
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Jeeze, I am already out. Twelve years on the farm, including butchering (where I got one finger stuck in the meat grinder), 'deformed' pinky fingers, a year working in a stable, two years at a library, one year of heavy lifting/shipping/receiving . . . not to mention all the burns and cuts and scratches and the twisting of the knuckles from arthritis. Yeah, no one really wants to see my hands modeling shit. I'd die of boredom doing the model thing.  :eek:
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:eek:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."