News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Roger Flyers — US Release

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, October 29, 2007, 11:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

This thread, and the fact the flyers are still "pulled", is the reason why I always skip any comment made by net.

Restricting access to good material, for a reason as petty and stupid as spite against one person, annoys the cock off me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: FP on November 23, 2009, 06:48:44 PM
This thread, and the fact the flyers are still "pulled", is the reason why I always skip any comment made by net.

Restricting access to good material, for a reason as petty and stupid as spite against one person, annoys the cock off me.

To be fair, I TWICE deleted each and every rant I had on PD.

But I was provoked.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

You can fill in the reasons for why I pulled the flyers with all sorts of petty and stupid pap, but that wouldn't be the truth.

I'm sure it will help the continued campaign against me though, if you repeat it continuously, even after it's been proved to be a lie, since I don't have the time or interest to defend myself from the continued character assassination.

I'm not sure why I should continue providing materials that I put a lot of work into to a community that by in large either had sympathy for me but made no comment, or actively directed vile shit towards me after Nigel fanned the flames of a personal disagreement between me and her by forcing it into the public sphere.

Rather than put energy into a community that's hostile to me, I'm now here for shits and giggles and the few people that I count as friends.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on November 24, 2009, 03:02:52 AM

You can fill in the reasons for why I pulled the flyers with all sorts of petty and stupid pap, but that wouldn't be the truth.

I'm sure it will help the continued campaign against me though, if you repeat it continuously, even after it's been proved to be a lie, since I don't have the time or interest to defend myself from the continued character assassination.

I'm not sure why I should continue providing materials that I put a lot of work into to a community that by in large either had sympathy for me but made no comment, or actively directed vile shit towards me after Nigel fanned the flames of a personal disagreement between me and her by forcing it into the public sphere.

Rather than put energy into a community that's hostile to me, I'm now here for shits and giggles and the few people that I count as friends.
It's simple really. Egos are worthless. Your ego is worthless. Your material, from what I saw, is not worthless. The purpose of material is not for this community, but to primarily attract new minds. That's the mission as I see it, and you're trying to fuck with that mission because you're so attached to your tiny fragile ego that you can't even begin to turn the other cheek or pretend to be the bigger person and, you know, just get over it.

And you're right, a fat kid cares for salad more than I care about the accuracy what I wrote above - all I care about is the fact that you're fucking with the mission.

Quote from: FP on November 24, 2009, 04:59:07 AM

It's simple really. Egos are worthless. Your ego is worthless. Your material, from what I saw, is not worthless. The purpose of material is not for this community, but to primarily attract new minds. That's the mission as I see it, and you're trying to fuck with that mission because you're so attached to your tiny fragile ego that you can't even begin to turn the other cheek or pretend to be the bigger person and, you know, just get over it.

And you're right, a fat kid cares for salad more than I care about the accuracy what I wrote above - all I care about is the fact that you're fucking with the mission.

The ego may be a figment of one's imagination, but it doesn't make it worthless. Your submissive, servile philosophy about egos has no traction with me. STFU about that shit and go lick someone's boot.

"The mission" is code for "I'm finna use general language to cold read your ass." Try again.

I'm not fucking with "the mission," I'm fucking with my role in the Recturnal Emissions of Roger.

Namely, wiping them off my clothes and investing in some Scotchgard.

The Good Reverend Roger

If that's the case, then you've never explained the truth.

Gnomes made you do it, perhaps?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on November 24, 2009, 06:34:36 AM
I'm not fucking with "the mission," I'm fucking with my role in the Recturnal Emissions of Roger.

Heh.

This, coming from the guy who announced that my rants were "his" due to the onerous labor involved in making them into PDFs.  Not "ours", "his".

You haven't received half the shitting on that you deserve.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 24, 2009, 02:24:00 PM
Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on November 24, 2009, 06:34:36 AM

Heh.

This, coming from the guy who announced that my rants were "his" due to the onerous labor involved in making them into PDFs.  Not "ours", "his".

Again with the lies.

I never claimed your writing as mine. However the formatted PDFs are my work, not yours.

"Ours" implies continued consent to use my creative work, which you don't have.

I didn't write the rants, and I have never claimed ownership of them. Why the hell do you think you own my design work? You don't.

Go find some images that complement your writing that don't cost an arm and a leg and typeset your rants yourself, jackass.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on November 24, 2009, 02:49:31 PM

Again with the lies.

I never claimed your writing as mine. However the formatted PDFs are my work, not yours.

Which is precisely what I said.  So where are the lies?

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 24, 2009, 03:03:43 PM
Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on November 24, 2009, 02:49:31 PM

Again with the lies.

Which is precisely what I said.  So where are the lies?

I never claimed your rants as mine as underlined below you fucking liar:

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 24, 2009, 02:24:00 PM

I didn't merely take your rants, and dump it into a PDF.

That's a lie by omission. Finding images that fit content is harder than people think. Finding images that do not cost much that also fit content is even harder.

I claimed my design work that supported your rants as mine. That includes sourcing images and supporting graphic elements, combining them with type, and knowing technical standards to ensure they printed as intended.

But by all means, continue being a deceitful scumbag and repeat your lies until you and others believe them.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on November 24, 2009, 03:29:22 PM

I never claimed your rants as mine as underlined below you fucking liar:

You referred to the fliers as yours, which is dishonest as hell.  The fliers are made up of two parts:  The rant, and the formatting work.  "Ours" would have been appropriate.  But that isn't what you said.  You claimed the whole thing.

So, you're a liar AND you seem to get off taking credit for other peoples' work.

Let's just say that I don't ever see the need for you to mess with any of my shit again, seeing as how you can't give credit where credit is due, you thief.

But I mean all that in the best possible way.

The Good Reverend Roger

and the few people that I count as friends.

And who might they be?  I mean, who HAVEN'T you burned?   :lulz:

Anyone with existing copies knows I properly attributed you in the flier as you had requested.

They WERE "ours" but that was contingent on both parties consent. If you decided to pull your writing the flier dies and there is no more "ours." If I decided to pull my creative work the flier dies and there is no more "ours."

I decided to pull my creative work, so the PDF file I created dies.

There is no more "ours" dumbass. "Ours" was contingent on mutual consent, which died after you tried to hound me off the board.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on November 24, 2009, 04:23:17 PM
Anyone with existing copies knows I properly attributed you in the flier as you had requested.

They WERE "ours" but that was contingent on both parties consent. If you decided to pull your writing the flier dies and there is no more "ours." If I decided to pull my creative work the flier dies and there is no more "ours."

There is no more "ours" dumbass. "Ours" was contingent on mutual consent, which died after you tried to hound me off the board.

Excellent.  Now, please avoid using any of MY ranting in any of YOUR projects in the future.

I think that will make everyone happy.

Cait M. R.

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on November 24, 2009, 04:23:17 PM

According to this, you pulled your creative work.. meaning, of course, that you have no stake in the flyers.

They aren't "yours" in either sense of that word. They're Roger's.

YOU SAID IT, NOT ME.