News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

FUCK YOU MORE AIG! HOPE YOU BASTARDS DIE!

Started by -Kel-, January 07, 2010, 08:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Triple Zero

Quote from: Iptuous on January 08, 2010, 03:44:57 AM
So there are those places that allow you to gamble on anything, right?
Do they allow you to gamble on when a particular person will die? or whether they will be killed in a certain way?

just curious....

You're thinking of the "Assassination Politics" essay, right?

I *assume* you have read it, otherwise you really should cause it's right up your alley (the concept at least, check some references to read about problems with the execution)

http://www.google.com/search?q=assassination+politics

should contain the essay and a bunch of references in the top 10 results.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Elder Iptuous

thanks for the tip, Trip!  hadn't read it;  will read now.

for your viewing pleasure, an image popular on some of the boards i go to:

Jasper

:lulz:  It would take guts to wear that shirt in public.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on January 08, 2010, 05:56:18 PM
thanks for the tip, Trip!  hadn't read it;  will read now.

for your viewing pleasure, an image popular on some of the boards i go to:

Which is all the more amusing when you remember that GIM is basically loaded with 400 pound basement-dwelling "survival experts".

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Elder Iptuous

Actually i was thinking of the Bower's board when i said that, but it has been posted on GIM more than a few times.  Although there are plenty of Mall Ninjas and Keyboard Commandos on GIM, you'd be surprised how many people there are there that actually do have their shit together.  they are usually the ones talking about food storage, or gardening or such, but some of them have some impressive setups...

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Iptuous on January 08, 2010, 03:44:57 AM
So there are those places that allow you to gamble on anything, right?
Do they allow you to gamble on when a particular person will die? or whether they will be killed in a certain way?

just curious....

Assasination politics?  Unfortunately I am pretty sure that never got off the ground.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl