News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

HEY, THERE'S SOME OLD MAN BEATING UP SOME LITTLE KID ON MY TEEVEE!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 12, 2012, 03:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Paul Ryan
We nicknamed her "bean"

I WTFed so hard I barfed up a little Chex.
This space for rent.

Freeky

FUCKING BLAM!  Go Biden go!

Just caught the abortion question being answered. 

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Freeky

The LIES that smirking, shit-eating kid spouts off. :crankey:

At least Joe told ones that I'm not aware of, or lied about a point of view which lines up with things I want to hear.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 12, 2012, 03:32:44 AM
The LIES that smirking, shit-eating kid spouts off. :crankey:

At least Joe told ones that I'm not aware of, or lied about a point of view which lines up with things I want to hear.

:lulz:

Don Coyote

So Biden is laying the smack down on Ryan? DAMN IT WHY DID I NOT BE WaTCHING!!!!

Freeky

'S over. 

They keep going on about how rude Biden was, and inappropriate laughter.  DO NOT GET IT.

deadfong

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 12, 2012, 03:51:14 AM
'S over. 

They keep going on about how rude Biden was, and inappropriate laughter.  DO NOT GET IT.

I haven't been paying that much attention to the post-debate pundits, but who's complaining?  And what did they expect?  It's fucking Joe Biden.

Freeky

Quote from: deadfong on October 12, 2012, 04:02:01 AM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 12, 2012, 03:51:14 AM
'S over. 

I haven't been paying that much attention to the post-debate pundits, but who's complaining?  And what did they expect?  It's fucking Joe Biden.

What it appears Joe actually did was call Ryan on bullshit.

tyrannosaurus vex

I gave up about an hour into it. I'm officially sick and tired of this shit.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division