News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

BLOW-BY-BLOW PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE COVERAGE THREAD

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, October 03, 2012, 11:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHO IS WINNING AT THIS MOMENT?

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II
1 (4.2%)
MILTON MILLIONS ROMNEY JR.
2 (8.3%)
THE TERRORISTS
7 (29.2%)
THE MACHINEā„¢
18 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: October 10, 2012, 11:52:01 PM

Eater of Clowns

That invocation of Reagan required a blood sacrifice.

His least productive staffer has a few sad calls to make to the family of the previous least productive staffer.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Phox

Bah, I turned that shit off. Nothing but talking points and "NO U."

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Doktor D. Jennifer Phox on October 04, 2012, 03:26:21 AM

Probably a good call. I might boycott all future elections until there's a candidate with enough class to wear a fucking monocle.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor D. Jennifer Phox on October 04, 2012, 03:26:21 AM

BUT WHAT ABOUT BIG BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Well,  that was pretty lame. I was supposed to be taking note of their body language. Ugh.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on October 04, 2012, 03:35:30 AM
Well,  that was pretty lame. I was supposed to be taking note of their body language. Ugh.

It must have been hard, with Romney bouncing around so much.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Don Coyote

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on October 04, 2012, 03:52:56 AM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on October 04, 2012, 02:46:33 AM
OOOOH I see now, this thread moved to Facebook...i gotcha

No link?

Mostly on Roger's FB, but some on Garbo's.
In several different mini threads.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Bu🤠ns