Main Menu

Just for TGRR

Started by Adios, December 27, 2010, 08:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Adios

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 28, 2010, 07:44:29 PM
Lorena Bobbitt is now a counselor for abuse victims.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2010/12/28/exp.nr.int.lorena.bobbitt.cnn?hpt=C2

I think my head is numb.

:lulz:

If Bristol Palin can be a political consultant, why the fuck not?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

"Remember ladies, it is across the street, not down the block!"
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Adios

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 27, 2010, 08:36:07 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on December 27, 2010, 08:34:45 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 27, 2010, 08:33:00 PM
"Bella" is now the 77th most popular name for female babies in America.  It has never before been in the top 200.

The Twilight fans are reproducing.

Boo.

I always hear that name in the voice of Aros.

Esssssabelllllla.

Just think of it, Charley...A whole segment of the next generation will be raised to act like the characters in the movie Twilight!  They'll be running the country one day!
I'm hoping the Gordon Gecko's of the 80's who currently run the world will outlive them.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Adios

You brought this on yourself. Remember that.

In a new book out this month, author Danielle Tumminio asserts Harry Potter is good Christian. Tumminio argues Potter lives a life that lines up with Christian values.

"I see him best as a seeker in a world where Christianity is not the vocabulary. I see him best as a seeker trying to live a life of faith in the same way a Christian seeker tries to live a life grace," Tumminio told CNN.

Tumminio said she wrote God and Harry Potter at Yale: Teaching Faith and Fantasy Fiction in an Ivy League Classroom, to explore the contention by conservative Christians that Harry Potter is akin to heresy.

"I felt like the conversation about the Harry Potter series among Christians was really narrow," Tumminio said.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 28, 2010, 08:48:54 PM
Tumminio said she wrote God and Harry Potter at Yale:

My America just broke.  :(
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

And all the Kings horses and all the Kings men........