News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

UNLIMITED "THANKS A LOT, OBAMA" THREAD

Started by Doktor Howl, May 16, 2012, 05:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Don Coyote

I am confused. How is this Obama's fault? I think one of the paulbots I know on FB had a video about it blaming Obama.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Nixon was working in the Oval Office at 4PM when he hears the news: George Wallace has been shot.

Just to back up a bit...Wallace had been a major third party contender in 1968, winning over 13% of the votes, 5 states, and 46 electoral votes. In 1972, he had entered the Democratic primaries. By mid-May, he had won three states, the same as McGovern (and Muskie) and one fewer than Humphrey; he had also finished second in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. I don't think anyone really takes seriously the possibility that he'll win the nomination, but there's still a threat that he'll run another third party campaign and compete with Nixon for conservative votes. So this is a pretty big deal (Wallace, as most of you know, survived, but he was done for 1972, although he would run again in 1976).

Nixon's reaction?

THANKS A LOT, OBAMA!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

Precious Moments Zalgo

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/national/skechers-will-pay-40-million-to-settle-false-ad-claims

You mean this $40 pair of Skechers I bought WON'T tone my buttocks and give me curves like Kim Kardashian?

THANKS A LOT, OBAMA!  :argh!:
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Cainad (dec.)

Monte Cook is leaving development of the next edition of D&D?
http://montecook.livejournal.com/251404.html

THANKS A LOT, OBAMA! :argh!:

Nephew Twiddleton

This thread is the tits. The tits happen to be just the right size (whatever your size preferrence may be) with perky nipples.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

Goddamned mosquitos are everywhere tonite.  THANKS ALOT OBAMA!!!!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.