News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

LMNO

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Brother Mythos

Perhaps we can help TechnicallyRon, if you want to pass on this tip.

Now then, TechnicallyRon lives in a shed, his ideal partner is addicted to alcohol, she can fix his car, and she thinks the earth is flat.

Well, it's obvious to me that he need look no further than the nearest Tractor Pulling Track. After all, farm girls can fix anything, they absolutely love flat ground (it's easier to plow), and they're used to being around non-humans. So, his form, whatever he chooses it to be, will be no big deal to an alcoholic farm girl.

In my area, they hold tractor pulls at night. Back in the day, they allowed you to bring beer in by the keg and park right next to the track. And, as an added bonus, some of the really batshit crazy entries used to burn nitromethane fuel.

I love the smell of fresh draft beer and nitromethane in the moonlight, and so will TechnicallyRon's ideal partner. (Before you bring it up, I'm male and already spoken for. Don't even think about it.) But, now that I've re-reviewed TechnicallyRon's list, 'female' may not actually be one of his requirements.     

Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Trivial

Brother Mythos

For those in the Northeast Corridor who need a good excuse to take a snow day on Monday.

Those south of the Northeast Corridor can, as usual, blame it on Obama.

Cain

God I wish we got enough snow that I couldn't come into work.

I mean, I live where I work, but I'd love to see how long it would take people to figure out "it's snowing and I can't make it" is not a valid excuse to walk downstairs.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I dunno, man. It probably wouldn't do you any good. Whenever the office here is closed due to "inclement weather", we end up forced to take one of our vacation or sick days off.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cain

To be honest, after the Xmas bonus debacle, I'd happily burn a couple of sick days.  I would've gotten more value out of them than I did out of the bonus, that's for sure.

Trivial

Brother Mythos

I don't find the "Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed" list to be all that great of an endorsement. Butt But, that's just me.

Dildo Argentino

I took this picture 4 days ago.

Now why a long-distance trucking firm, even a Bulgarian one, would choose this name is unclear.
But they have done it, which is kind of heartwarming.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Vanadium Gryllz

"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."