News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

ATTN MORTALS: Post ITT for a quest to make you more Holy™.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 11, 2011, 05:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 17, 2011, 06:14:23 PM
Quote from: Weltbürger (NSFW) on March 17, 2011, 06:08:10 PM
Now do me.

You will offer a heartfelt, genuine apology to Khara, then you will post no less than 5 pictures of yourself for her to WOMP or not WOMP as she sees fit.

:mittens:

It's as if the entire thread was created for this single post.

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 17, 2011, 06:13:03 PM
Quote from: Payne on March 17, 2011, 06:09:09 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 17, 2011, 06:07:15 PM
Quote from: Payne on March 17, 2011, 05:59:59 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 14, 2011, 05:37:28 PM
Payne:  You will go without any mind/mood altering substances for a week.  Tobacco is not included, but caffeine IS.  Record your more murderous thoughts.

Thy will, Holy Man.

I will do this next week, monday to sunday. Note: that week includes a birthday bash at a large pub with cheap booze, and 5:00 a.m. wake up calls every day of the week. I will be ready to shred faces by the end of it.

I will in fact go intensely zealous on this - no pigging out on chocolate or anything else filled with sugar and caffeine. I will however get some decaffeineated tea for my morning brews.

Decaf is okay.

Booze, btw, is not.  Just so we're clear on this.

Exactly.

That's why I'm doing it next week instead of this one.

So I can go into the pub and tell people I ain't drinking because my Short Term Spiritual Master has given me a Holy Quest.

I'm particularly interested in any murder thoughts you may have in the last 2 hours before closing, when you're the only coherent person there.

Unfortunately I am highly unlikely to be there two hours before closing due to, as previously noted, having to be up and about at 5 a.m. the same day and the day after.

Worry not my friend, there will be plenty of rip-out-peoples-eyes-and-skull-fuck-them-with-rusty-spork thoughts.

Captain Utopia

Now do me.

You will offer a heartfelt, genuine apology to Khara, then you will post no less than 5 pictures of yourself for her to WOMP or not WOMP as she sees fit.

Just to clarify - would these be just for Khara to WOMP, or could anyone join in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Captain Utopia on March 17, 2011, 06:32:39 PM
Now do me.

Just to clarify - would these be just for Khara to WOMP, or could anyone join in?

Anyone at all.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 17, 2011, 06:17:23 PM
Now do me.

:mittens:

It's as if the entire thread was created for this single post.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 17, 2011, 06:37:21 PM
Quote from: Captain Utopia on March 17, 2011, 06:32:39 PM

Anyone at all.

I have all these warm fuzzy feelings going on for you guys right this moment.  I'm going to go punch somehting now so they can go away but I wanted to share first since it so rarely happens!!!  MUUUAAAHHH!!!

Love and chainsaws,
Khara

Eater of Clowns

It has occurred to me that I commented but didn't sign up.  SO, I am here, seeking a quest.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 17, 2011, 08:30:09 PM
It has occurred to me that I commented but didn't sign up.  SO, I am here, seeking a quest.

You will, at work, behave as Sam Vimes would.  Not wearing his gear, etc, but acting as he would act in your position.

You will do this for 15 work days and record here the changes in the behavior of others, and in your own thought processes.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 17, 2011, 08:45:38 PM
It has occurred to me that I commented but didn't sign up.  SO, I am here, seeking a quest.

You will, at work, behave as Sam Vimes would.  Not wearing his gear, etc, but acting as he would act in your position.

You will do this for 15 work days and record here the changes in the behavior of others, and in your own thought processes.

I'll pick up Guards, Guards tomorrow.   :lulz:

From what I've read, I'm not sure this is going to be much of a mentality shift on my part, but I relish the challenge of being even more cynical.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 17, 2011, 09:10:01 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 17, 2011, 08:45:38 PM

I'll pick up Guards, Guards tomorrow.   :lulz:

From what I've read, I'm not sure this is going to be much of a mentality shift on my part, but I relish the challenge of being even more cynical.

I'd suggest Nightwatch or Thud.  He's a boozer in Guards, Guards.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 17, 2011, 09:34:59 PM
I'd suggest Nightwatch or Thud.  He's a boozer in Guards, Guards.

Yeah, I mostly have Thud to go on.  I'll have to add Nightwatch to that, then.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

BabylonHoruv

Well, much of the heavy lifting was done by Phox and Ogma, but I successfully got put in TU for "sexually harassing" LPB.  I'll have some of the better screenshots in the TCC thread in OMF.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on March 18, 2011, 09:57:34 AM
Well, much of the heavy lifting was done by Phox and Ogma, but I successfully got put in TU for "sexually harassing" LPB.  I'll have some of the better screenshots in the TCC thread in OMF.

Quest completed.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on March 18, 2011, 11:49:45 AM
Paddy last awaiting a quest.

You will organize and lead a troll of any board not currently being visited.