News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

TwitterGASM

Started by Iason Ouabache, April 02, 2009, 02:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

I was waiting for someone to check :lulz:

the other anonymous

Quote from: Cainad on April 11, 2009, 02:53:52 PM
I was waiting for someone to check :lulz:

Just one of the many -- um...

Do I provide services?

Rococo Modem Basilisk

The "remember password" feature is a lifesaver for precisely this reason.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on April 11, 2009, 02:41:21 PM
FUCK THIS

For the 5th fucking time (yeah I know I said I'd quit after the 4th time; bite me), it's telling me my password is wrong! After the first few times I decided that maybe the password I had chosen was just too complex for my idiot brain to type properly more than once, but after changing my password to "fuckyou" it STILL doesn't work!

Fuck you Twitter. I don't know what your god damn problem is, but you can shove it so far up your ass covered in superglue that it sticks to your lymphatic system and I can yank the whole thing out and use it to enrich my Jenkem brew, which I then make you huff until radioactive waste pours from your eye sockets.

Try just opening a new account?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Could also be a browser issue.  But yeah.

Telarus

That's lame. What browser are you using?
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

the last yatto

Quote from: Cainad on April 11, 2009, 02:41:21 PM
but after changing my password to "fuckyou" it STILL doesn't work!

Quote from: Enki-][ on April 11, 2009, 04:27:25 PM
The "remember password" feature is a lifesaver for precisely this reason.

its not a bug, its a random feature
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Telarus on April 11, 2009, 09:22:36 PM
That's lame. What browser are you using?

The same problem happens in both Firefox and Opera.

the last yatto

http://twitter.com/whereRtheFNORDS

name tags that ill be adding often: chaos, discord, discordia, discordian, eris, fnord, fnords
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Iason Ouabache

Twitscoop is a good way to keep track of what words and phrases are currently trending on Twitter. 

http://www.twitscoop.com/

Or just get TweetDeck. It's already built in.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

the last yatto

enki were you hiding hxxp://www.outwit.me from us?
Cainad have you asked someone to make you account yet?

:fnord:
Following 325  Followers      22

blog it out? might give us a target to work to inject words into it.
<iframe style="height:300px;width:150px" frameborder="0" src="http://www.twitscoop.com/widget.html"></iframe> :fap:

:argh!: seems adobe air (and scrible) doesnt like my machine

Telarus

Ok, we seem to have quite a few people going. So, next part of the Project:

-List you username (in Bold).

-List 5 (to ten) people you recommend following (who aren't on this board)

{After we have a few rounds of this, I'm going to ask for people on the board who haven't posted or we have missed.}

Then we build the wiki-page, and start looking at the over-all network setup. Does anyone know of visualization software for that kind of network?

TelarusKSC
tyrsalvia
drjon
brainsturbator
StephenTColbert
metaphorge
klintron
chaoflux
ulysseslazarus
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Rococo Modem Basilisk

enkiv2
cyc_ai
trent_reznor
godthemother
tweet_words
memetweet

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Iason Ouabache

jablair51

Theoforx  (I'm not sure if he post here or not. I can't figure out who he is)
dangerousmeme
GodTheFather   (Hilarious)
hoosiergirl
BadAstronomer  (Phil Plait)
BreakingNews
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

the last yatto

#teabaggers  :lulz:

whereRtheFNORDS
dpvp_23                       (odd twits)
Illogicopedia                  (dot org)
skilluminati                   (good personality)
kallisti_x                        (http://www.theappleofdiscord.com/)
projectpastiche             (asked me if i knew god was a crazy woman after following her)
dangerousmeme            (http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/dan_dennett_on_dangerous_memes.html)

quite a few dead wood on the tags i went for...  i say i have to trim out about a hundred