Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2012, 06:32:54 PM
Quote from: Richter on February 20, 2012, 06:30:39 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2012, 06:27:58 PM
Quote from: Richter on February 20, 2012, 06:27:14 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2012, 06:25:30 PM
Quote from: Richter on February 20, 2012, 06:23:37 PM
At your level running for congress is the only decent way to hide you shame.

Richter, what did I ever do to your family?

We have precedent for this sort of thing, you know.

Well, okay, but only if BGP will run my campaign.  Otherwise, I'm on the lam, and I'll take my chances like John Dillinger did.

We're grooming GIGGLES for your eventual VEEP, if you hadn't guessed already.

Oh, outstanding.  Can you IMAGINE him attending the funerals of foreign heads of state?

If we had him installed in time for Kim Jung Il, they'd have gone cremation out of self defense.

You'd just have to look somber, respectful, and mention, "Sorry, we forgot to have him drained this week."
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Hey there! Wait, what? Wait a minute, wait a minute. These puppies are hardly concealed! I mean, this tube top is so thin you can see my nipples saluting that strange lump in your pants. And as for the rest of my gear, well. I got a permit right here. See? Across my ass? Where it says "Juicy" ? That right there is my permit. I paid twice as much for these pants as I would have for a pair that didn't have the pretty pink letters across the ass. It's an advertisement. A warning. A notice, if you will, of intent.

That's right, motherfucker. You can't send me to jail. I'm a walking neon sign for my genitals. You're just pissed because you can't look away. Want to see my tattoo? It's an arrow pointing down my ass-crack. It's the Mystic Chinese Symbol for "Thank You, Come Again."

No cop in the world will arrest me. But you, on the other hand, don't seem to have taken the proper precautions like I have. Tsk tsk, mister. Where's your fashion sense?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Richter

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 20, 2012, 08:06:36 PM
Hey there! Wait, what? Wait a minute, wait a minute. These puppies are hardly concealed! I mean, this tube top is so thin you can see my nipples saluting that strange lump in your pants. And as for the rest of my gear, well. I got a permit right here. See? Across my ass? Where it says "Juicy" ? That right there is my permit. I paid twice as much for these pants as I would have for a pair that didn't have the pretty pink letters across the ass. It's an advertisement. A warning. A notice, if you will, of intent.

That's right, motherfucker. You can't send me to jail. I'm a walking neon sign for my genitals. You're just pissed because you can't look away. Want to see my tattoo? It's an arrow pointing down my ass-crack. It's the Mystic Chinese Symbol for "Thank You, Come Again."

No cop in the world will arrest me. But you, on the other hand, don't seem to have taken the proper precautions like I have. Tsk tsk, mister. Where's your fashion sense?

Indecent exposure, pleads guilty.  15 years watching CNN.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Quote from: Richter on February 20, 2012, 08:22:35 PM

LOL. The last person I saw actually wearing a tube top couldn't have spelled 'CNN' much less watched it. Not without a translator fluent in white-trash-ese. She wore Juicy capri sweats, broken flip-flops fixed with duct tape, and spit her gum out into the soda fountain drip pan instead of the trash can right next to it.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 20, 2012, 08:26:55 PM

LOL. The last person I saw actually wearing a tube top couldn't have spelled 'CNN' much less watched it. Not without a translator fluent in white-trash-ese. She wore Juicy capri sweats, broken flip-flops fixed with duct tape, and spit her gum out into the soda fountain drip pan instead of the trash can right next to it.

:lulz:

I lubs me the South.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2012, 08:30:22 PM

I lubs me the South.

I'm not gonna lie. It scares me sometimes. Especially when they come in with their bedazzled blue-jean vests and extra-tight jeans and want to know why they can't get a roasted chicken or a Philly Cheesesteak sammich with their EBT cards. I tried explaining it and the response I got was "WELL, WAH! So what if it's extra work. I should be able to go to a restaurant and pay for my meal with welfare. What's wrong with that?!?!?! Y'all are just lazy."

Luna

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 20, 2012, 08:35:35 PM

I lubs me the South.

I'm not gonna lie. It scares me sometimes. Especially when they come in with their bedazzled blue-jean vests and extra-tight jeans and want to know why they can't get a roasted chicken or a Philly Cheesesteak sammich with their EBT cards. I tried explaining it and the response I got was "WELL, WAH! So what if it's extra work. I should be able to go to a restaurant and pay for my meal with welfare. What's wrong with that?!?!?! Y'all are just lazy."

I wish I could say the South is contained in the South... but we get that shit up here, too.

Please come, collect it, and take it back home, we do not want.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Quote from: Luna on February 20, 2012, 08:44:16 PM

I lubs me the South.

I wish I could say the South is contained in the South... but we get that shit up here, too.

Fuuuuuck that. I'm from PA. As soon as you all deport my family down here to GA in a timely fashion, I'll take over the farmstead and run it proper instead of like a bunch of inbred hicks. But they're still trying to get me to come home and quit whoring around with my cult to marry the pig-farmer next door. Who ran off and joined the rodeo when I wouldn't marry him. But apparently he's back now.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 20, 2012, 08:48:32 PM

I lubs me the South.

Fuuuuuck that. I'm from PA. As soon as you all deport my family down here to GA in a timely fashion, I'll take over the farmstead and run it proper instead of like a bunch of inbred hicks. But they're still trying to get me to come home and quit whoring around with my cult to marry the pig-farmer next door. Who ran off and joined the rodeo when I wouldn't marry him. But apparently he's back now.

Good Lord, woman!  Run while you still have legs!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2012, 11:49:19 PM

I lubs me the South.

I'll give 'em Tuscon as my fowarding address when I leave for Canada. Merry Christmas!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 20, 2012, 11:56:24 PM

I lubs me the South.

I'll give 'em Tuscon as my fowarding address when I leave for Canada. Merry Christmas!

Go ahead.  We have uses for po'buckers. 

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2012, 12:05:06 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 20, 2012, 11:56:24 PM

I lubs me the South.

Go ahead.  We have uses for po'buckers.

If you use them for fertilizer, I think that would have a certain symmetry to it. Or Richter could arrest 'em for concealing their genitals and use 'em for taser practice. I'm flexible.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 21, 2012, 12:06:05 AM

If you use them for fertilizer, I think that would have a certain symmetry to it.

No, our soil is already fucked.  No sense making things worse.  No, I'm talking about the year-end culling.  It's quite a tradition, but I fear we may have over-hunted our local supply.  It's like The Hills Have Eyes, only it's the po'buckers that take it in the neck.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2012, 12:07:41 AM

If you use them for fertilizer, I think that would have a certain symmetry to it.

No, our soil is already fucked.  No sense making things worse.  No, I'm talking about the year-end culling.  It's quite a tradition, but I fear we may have over-hunted our local supply.  It's like The Hills Have Eyes, only it's the po'buckers that take it in the neck.

Might I suggest going on safari in NW PA? It's quite scenic and there's no end of fair game.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 21, 2012, 12:10:19 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2012, 12:07:41 AM

Might I suggest going on safari in NW PA? It's quite scenic and there's no end of fair game.

It wouldn't work.  The terrain is all wrong, and you have no javelinas there.