News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

concern Yourself

Started by Salty, November 18, 2009, 07:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Just a point, but I would prefer people actually did think before deciding to do "something" or pick a "cause".  Activity in lieu of consideration of the issues is not useful, especially if you are only doing it in order to appear to be "doing something".  Effectiveness and right cause -> frantic jumping from issue to issue to make it look like you care.

Jenne

I like it.  And I share your anxiety about posting, but it's like swimming--you gotta jump in to do it!

I think I tend to be the same way--not wanting to shit on someone's enthusiasm over a cause and its pursuit, though I rarely hold back if I think their efforts will end up futile.

Salty

Bump!

For no reason, no reason 'tall.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Bump because it's a good rant and you know it.

Whether more people actually start giving a shit about things is something else, though.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Don Coyote

BAD ALTY!!!!!!!

I would bump my first rants but I am embarrassed.

Juana

I give plenty of thought-out shits - I just need to do with it. Which I'm working on. Also yes, awesome rant-age.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Guru Quixote on June 12, 2012, 12:59:23 AM
BAD ALTY!!!!!!!

I would bump my first rants but I am embarrassed.

No guts, no glory, dammit. BUMP!
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division