News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

THE NIGEL AND CAINAD FRUIT APPRECIATION THREAD

Started by Cainad (dec.), June 30, 2010, 10:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

TEN POSTS APPEARED IN THIS THREAD SINCE I LAST CHECKED

I THINK I MAY HAVE JIZZED MYSELF ON ACCOUNT OF ALL THIS FRUIT

BLUEBERRIES, GOD DAMN

THEY'RE NOT ALL OVER THE SHITTING PLACE LIKE BLACKBERRIES AND RASPBERRIES, BUT HOLY HOT DAMN IN A TOASTED SESAME BUN WITH A HOT SEX SAUCE DO THEY PRODUCE ONCE THEY'VE GOT GOING

WHAT YOU'RE SEEING HERE IS THE PRODUCT OF MAYBE A WEEK'S GROWTH ON TWO BLUEBERRY BUSHES. NOT EVEN, BECAUSE THERE WERE MORE LEFT OVER WE JUST GOT TIRED OF ALL THAT GODDAMN PICKING

THERE'S SO MANY I HAD TO USE PAYNE'S FACE A 9-VOLT BATTERY JUST FOR A SCALE REFERENCE 'CAUSE OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HAVE AN IDEA OF HOW MANY OF THIS DELICIOUS FREAKING BERRIES WE'VE GOT HERE

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on July 01, 2010, 12:40:32 AM
Kumquats!

I'LL KUM IN YOUR QUAT! THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES, SWEET AND TANGY ALL UP IN YOUR MOUTH AND THEY POP WHEN YOU BITE INTO 'EM!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

Fuck yes! Fruit is the entire reason this planet still exists. Even universe trekking aliens know to leave us alone because if they blew us up, no more fucking fruit for them. 

I mean, just look at these mother fucking bananas:

You would slap your mom for bananas like this. Everything tastes better with bananas in it. EVERYTHING!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Remington

Quote from: Cainad on July 01, 2010, 02:40:57 AM
TEN POSTS APPEARED IN THIS THREAD SINCE I LAST CHECKED

I THINK I MAY HAVE JIZZED MYSELF ON ACCOUNT OF ALL THIS FRUIT

BLUEBERRIES, GOD DAMN

THEY'RE NOT ALL OVER THE SHITTING PLACE LIKE BLACKBERRIES AND RASPBERRIES, BUT HOLY HOT DAMN IN A TOASTED SESAME BUN WITH A HOT SEX SAUCE DO THEY PRODUCE ONCE THEY'VE GOT GOING

WHAT YOU'RE SEEING HERE IS THE PRODUCT OF MAYBE A WEEK'S GROWTH ON TWO BLUEBERRY BUSHES. NOT EVEN, BECAUSE THERE WERE MORE LEFT OVER WE JUST GOT TIRED OF ALL THAT GODDAMN PICKING

THERE'S SO MANY I HAD TO USE PAYNE'S FACE A 9-VOLT BATTERY JUST FOR A SCALE REFERENCE 'CAUSE OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HAVE AN IDEA OF HOW MANY OF THIS DELICIOUS FREAKING BERRIES WE'VE GOT HERE

:aaa:

I just fapped myself unconscious.
Is it plugged in?

Suu

NEVER RUB ANOTHER MAN'S RHUBARB.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

AND THEN THIS THREAD INSPIRED ME TO MAKE A BLUEBERRY+BLUE STILTON+CREAM CHEESE TOAST SANDWICH:

WHICH I AM EATING AS I POST THIS

AND IS CAUSING DELICIOUS PURPLE GREEN BLUE ORGASM EXPLOSIONS IN MY MOUF
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cainad (dec.)

Oh my god zippletits

I am actually drooling over here

Triple Zero

oh I forget to mention it was blueberry jam, and not actual blueberries, but personally I like them better as jam anyway.

I might need to make another one, yeah?
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Richter

Quote from: Nigel on July 01, 2010, 03:03:52 AM
Quote from: Richter on July 01, 2010, 12:40:32 AM
Kumquats!

I'LL KUM IN YOUR QUAT! THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES, SWEET AND TANGY ALL UP IN YOUR MOUTH AND THEY POP WHEN YOU BITE INTO 'EM!

:fap:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 01, 2010, 11:09:27 AM
AND THEN THIS THREAD INSPIRED ME TO MAKE A BLUEBERRY+BLUE STILTON+CREAM CHEESE TOAST SANDWICH:

Get rid of the Stilton and I'd totally rock this.

Not that I think it's gross, it's just that, you know, it will kill me.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Pæs

HOLY FUCKING DICKS, THIS THREAD NEEDS SOME MOTHERFUCKING KIWIFRUIT ALL UP IN IT.
YEAH, THESE HAIRY LITTLE BASTARDS WILL BLOW YOUR FUCKING MIND.

THIS SNEAKY SON OF A BITCH ISN'T ACTUALLY RELATED TO THE KIWI AT ALL, BUT IT'S WEARING A RATHER CLEVER DISGUISE TO SCARE AWAY PREDATORS BY MASQUERADING AS A FLIGHTLESS BIRD. THE THING IS, UNLIKE A REAL KIWI, WHEN YOU CUT ONE OF THESE FLUFFY BROWN EGGS OPEN... IT'S BRIGHT FUCKING GREEN ON THE INSIDE.
LIKE SOME SORT OF SPACEFRUIT.
WHAT IS WITH THIS SHIT?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 01, 2010, 11:09:27 AM

I

WANT

THIS

NAO!!!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

*Homer Simpson gaaaharrrahraarhrrr*  Blueberries AND stilton!?!  OMFG

HOW CAN ANY OF YOU BITCHES FORGET TO MENTION MOTHERFUCKING JUICY-AS-YOUR-ASS NECTARINES?  THEY ARE THE NECTAR OF THE GODS!  THEY MAKE YOU CUM IN YOUR PANTIES JUST THINKING ABOUT THEIR TASTY GOODNESS!

PLEASE TO NEVAR FORGET THE FLAVORS RUNNING DOWN YOUR MOUF, BETWEEN YOUR BREASTES, ALONG YOUR CALVES AND INTO YOUR SOCKS!  ONE BITE OF A RIPE ONE OF DEEZ, AND YOU WILL FAINT DEAD AWAY.  THEY WILL HAVE TO SHOCK YOU BACK TO LIFE AFTER YOU SWALLOW.

Triple Zero

the Stilton was a happy deal, in the supermarket they discount 35% if it's on the "best before" date ... but really what's blue cheese going to do, get extra mouldy? :lol:

and for Suu... well the entire point of the toast sandwich was the Stilton of course. BUT!! Maybe you're not allergic to goat cheese? Cause in that case I have another awesome recipe which has the blueberry jam, soft goat cheese, walnuts and fresh spinach leaves (inna baguette, I had it, but anything works). Which is also great. And if you're allergic to walnuts, they are optional-ish. But a bit of strong tasting cheese isn't.

Freeky

YOU FUCKERS FORGOT PLUMS! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

LOOK AT THAT BITCH, SHE'S JUST ASKING TO GET BIT. ALL SWEET AND DELICIOUS, JUICES RUN DOWN YOUR FACE.

EAT EM PLAIN OR MAKE SOME FRUIT GOO WITH EM. PUT EM IN A PIE. IF THEY DRY OUT, NO PROBLEM CUZ NAO YOU HAVE PRUNES. STILL FUCKING TASTY. I BET THEY'D GO GOOD IN A SALAD, TOO.