News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Buckyballs, extending MY life? It's freaking strange no matter how you cut it.

Started by Kai, April 20, 2012, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I guess my question is, did the rats really live five years? If that is true, then it bears investigating. Pet rats can live up to 5 years, but it's quite rare.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hirley0

To comment, please Login. NAVY No thanks
what was the Annal production of B.ball in France that year anyway?
No those are not: (4Me} they look like Vitamine E capsuls \ Hi Bread Rat
No! hair Frizzies for  4.56 Hrs Min

Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on April 23, 2012, 02:53:38 PM
Also, read the comments.

hrubes

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on April 21, 2012, 05:48:05 AM
I find it entertaining that something called 'buckyballs' has serious scientific applications. I am also interested in seeing where the research goes with this stuff.

Well.. buckyballs is better name then Buckminsterfullerene or C60 fullerene. :) Research so far went into more industrial area and this stuff has tone of applications (to name some). Many people actually tried to digest C60 on regular bases because its not that hard to obtain and many of them claimed a significant improvement in their overall health. On the other hand its too soon to know exactly what is going on in the body. Most probably buckyballs serves as an anti-oxidant. Fun fact: buckyballs can occur in nature after lightning strikes and meteor impacts. One of the meteors in Russia created soil very rich for this kind of material. They called the soil shungite and as far as you can date, people keep saying that water from the area have some magical and healing properties. :D

Doktor Howl

Quote from: hrubes on December 08, 2017, 07:39:40 AM
Many people actually tried to digest C60 on regular bases because its not that hard to obtain and many of them claimed a significant improvement in their overall health. On the other hand its too soon to know exactly what is going on in the body. Most probably buckyballs serves as an anti-oxidant.

:lulz:
Molon Lube