News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Miley Spears: A retraction, no apology, and laughs at your expense.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 15, 2012, 02:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 15, 2012, 05:59:46 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 05:52:52 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 15, 2012, 05:50:52 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 04:08:10 PM
Quote from: Cainad on November 15, 2012, 04:04:01 PM
Damn. Miley Spears was one of the personalities I remember from Uncyclopedia (which seems to be dead these days). Not that I ever had much interaction, but I was always pretty sure she wasn't Uncle BadTouch. Would not have guessed in a million years that it would get to this level.

She isn't Uncle BadTouch.  She also drops your name all over the place.

She's also a complete shitneck, who has no problem pestering an old man if it will advance her and Uncle BadTouch's vendetta about me. 

And the above posters are correct; she returned to PD specifically for this vendetta.

One of the two reasons I dropped out of Chasing Eris is because that shitbag Uncle BadTouch is involved.  Fuck him, fuck his little stable of hangers on, and fuck anyone that associates with them in any way.

Was considering staying in Chasing Eris if Uncle BadTouch was called on his shit on film, which would have been LAWLS.

With this happening, I'm not going to sit like a fat duck and wait for a third clusterfuck.

Outta there.

There is now another "guest" that has spent the last half hour looking at my profile, and that of my daughter.

We're at clusterfuck 3 already.

Somebody's doing some serious fucking up.

No quarter.

I don't know if it's them for certain, because I can't track IP numbers from here.

But the coincidence is kinda staggering.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Interesting note: by going to USPS.com and entering the certification code on the envelope, you get all kinds of interesting information.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: American Jackal on November 15, 2012, 06:32:46 PM
like where it was mailed from?

Sure, and where it was mailed from is not the same place as the return address.

I didn't need much else, to be honest. 

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 06:18:25 PM
Interesting note: by going to USPS.com and entering the certification code on the envelope, you get all kinds of interesting information.

Is this anything to do with that pic you posted on facebook?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 06:34:03 PM

thought so.

but why the fuck would you mail some Blullshit like that certified mail?
too many tetanus and Turkey curses I guess.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 15, 2012, 06:36:38 PM

Nope.  That was Zara.  He started PMing me creepy shit about my kids, I sent him a pic of the front door of his house.  End of problem.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: American Jackal on November 15, 2012, 06:39:49 PM

thought so.

Certified mail is the recommended way to send a cease and desist notice, as it can be tracked and receipt verified.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 06:40:39 PM

Nope.  That was Zara.  He started PMing me creepy shit about my kids, I sent him a pic of the front door of his house.  End of problem.

Damn. It's like a tag team around here.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 15, 2012, 06:42:49 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 06:40:39 PM

Damn. It's like a tag team around here.

Unrelated.  But every fall, the kook count rises, as it's too cold for them to go bother people at the bus stop.

So they come here.

So they write me.

So they bust through the door, telling you why you're doin' it wrong.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 06:41:27 PM

thought so.

Certified mail is the recommended way to send a cease and desist notice, as it can be tracked and receipt verified.

I know that, but for some reason I am boggling that this idiot thought it was a good idea to mail this very empty threat certified mail. "hurhur imma threaten someone over the Internet with a very easily tracked method."

Luna

Quote from: American Jackal on November 15, 2012, 06:53:06 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 06:41:27 PM

thought so.

I know that, but for some reason I am boggling that this idiot thought it was a good idea to mail this very empty threat certified mail. "hurhur imma threaten someone over the Internet with a very easily tracked method."

Ah, but a registered letter is more "official," and, therefore, scarier than just shoving a stamp on an envelope.  It shows that you're FOR SRS about trying to fuck with somebody.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Juana

I am completely baffled by how the nutballs hone in on you, Roger, without fail. It's a little boggling. What is it that you do?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 15, 2012, 06:57:58 PM
I am completely baffled by how the nutballs hone in on you, Roger, without fail. It's a little boggling. What is it that you do?

I Roger too much.  It's shameful.

I don't have it NEAR as bad as Stang, of course.  Nobody's accused me of mailing bombs and/or showed up at my house armed, or any of that shit.  Hell, Stang is personal friends with a few FBI agents, on account of having to deal with them so often over death threats, etc.  On the other hand, I'm not nearly as well known as he is, and I don't attend devivals with weird-ass fanboys in attendance, etc.

Anna Mae Bollocks