News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

press and hold to view

Started by msok, October 01, 2013, 12:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msok

I cant say why the last one keeps showing up all wonky, but I thought I would share em.

The Good Reverend Roger

The bottom one is fucking amazing.  :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

msok

thanks. I got one more kinda like that

The Good Reverend Roger

It was more the voice bubble that set me giggling.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

msok

oh I see, Thats all I got for now.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: msok on October 01, 2013, 02:25:50 AM
oh I see, Thats all I got for now.

The line wouldn't work without the pic, of course.  It sort of reminded me of what's inside my skull at 2 AM.