News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Arguments About Turtles, All the Way Down

Started by Cain, August 09, 2014, 07:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

To be fair, the main reason Worcester is on the bottom can be immediatly attributed to Kelley Square.

It's even got a damn Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelley-Square-Worcester-Massachusetts/191022054261181

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Had a dream last night about browsing this thread. You were all arguing about something and the word "edgy" was thrown around a lot. I was in the middle of writing a very long post about the proper use of the word edgy and then I woke up. In other news: Semi-regular internet again. Just in time too. Was having an allergic reaction to the IRLS, broke out in a real nasty rash. Seems to be clearing up though.

rong

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on August 27, 2014, 04:58:25 PM
Quote from: rong on August 27, 2014, 02:28:13 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on August 25, 2014, 08:30:03 AM
Quote from: rong on August 24, 2014, 10:47:40 PM
I bought a truck.

A diesel that smokes like a... uh... It smokes a lot.

I think I figured out why but I'm stuck at work and can't work on it and it's driving me crazy.

the funny thing is that, i'm pretty sure the reason that my truck is smoking is because it is retarded, literally

What kind of truck?

--Nigel, fapping.

'93 F250 Super Cab Long Box 7.3L IDI Diesel 5 speed manual.  Its seriously like 20 feet long. 

I advanced the timing a bunch and now it only smokes like a diesel is supposed to.

Niiice! I have a bit of a Ford truck fetish but it's generally localized to fifth and sixth generation.

This is my first Ford, first Diesel and first manual transmission (other than bikes)

What I get a kick out of is the '93 is the last year they ran this engine and, I think the last year for this body style.

My '07 KLR650 is the last year for that style.

They will both run the same motor oil.

So, I think it belongs in the fleet.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Raz Tech

Quote from: rong on August 27, 2014, 06:15:08 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on August 27, 2014, 04:58:25 PM
Quote from: rong on August 27, 2014, 02:28:13 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on August 25, 2014, 08:30:03 AM
Quote from: rong on August 24, 2014, 10:47:40 PM
I bought a truck.

A diesel that smokes like a... uh... It smokes a lot.

I think I figured out why but I'm stuck at work and can't work on it and it's driving me crazy.

the funny thing is that, i'm pretty sure the reason that my truck is smoking is because it is retarded, literally

What kind of truck?

--Nigel, fapping.

'93 F250 Super Cab Long Box 7.3L IDI Diesel 5 speed manual.  Its seriously like 20 feet long. 

I advanced the timing a bunch and now it only smokes like a diesel is supposed to.

Niiice! I have a bit of a Ford truck fetish but it's generally localized to fifth and sixth generation.

This is my first Ford, first Diesel and first manual transmission (other than bikes)

What I get a kick out of is the '93 is the last year they ran this engine and, I think the last year for this body style.

My '07 KLR650 is the last year for that style.

They will both run the same motor oil.

So, I think it belongs in the fleet.

I have an 86 f-150 Lariat.  It's beat up, but I love it and you can't beat the parts availability of a Ford truck.

Congrats on the new truck!

rong

Thanks.

I am finding out it's so old the local diesel shop doesn't want to touch it.  Not enough computer for them to hook any diagnostics to.

Now to shop for a plow.  .  .
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on August 27, 2014, 06:02:56 PM
Had a dream last night about browsing this thread. You were all arguing about something and the word "edgy" was thrown around a lot. I was in the middle of writing a very long post about the proper use of the word edgy and then I woke up. In other news: Semi-regular internet again. Just in time too. Was having an allergic reaction to the IRLS, broke out in a real nasty rash. Seems to be clearing up though.

Now I want to know what your dream-post about proper use of the word "edgy" would have said.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Slyph

Post on Discordian Selfies just got deleted:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/488268817942582/497208173715313/?comment_id=497473107022153&notif_t=like
(at least I can't see it anymore)

This one guy (forgot the name, whoops) said he was messing with a Filipina girl who was "hilariously gullible" like she totally believed a raccoon was a type of cat after seeing a picture of one! Also she "talked in hilariously broken English" and probably wanted to marry a rich foreigner to emigrate!! !!!!

I called him a cunt, and asked him whether an "ulupong" was a frog, a lizard or a snake.

Slyph

edit:(ugh, can't find his name... Apparently when pussies delete FB posts, they disappear from your activity log as well.)

Suu

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 27, 2014, 05:41:44 PM
To be fair, the main reason Worcester is on the bottom can be immediatly attributed to Kelley Square.

It's even got a damn Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelley-Square-Worcester-Massachusetts/191022054261181

Richter and Leln can tell you all about Kelley Square. And their dad full on believes that the city actually changes regularly on its own. Roads move and shit overnight just to fuck with its citizens more.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Sounds legit.  I swear Ralph's keeps changing it's location.

Suu

I'm a fan of how DC sort of breaks up the list of New England fail on the list:

Providence
Springfield
Washington
Boston
Worcester

4 out of 5 of the absolute bottom. That's impressive, everyone. Good job. Keep not using your blinkers, we have a reputation to uphold.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on August 27, 2014, 06:52:29 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on August 27, 2014, 06:02:56 PM

Now I want to know what your dream-post about proper use of the word "edgy" would have said.

It was about three pages long, but the main points I hit on were that something being edgy or not shouldnt influence your opinions on things. That no viewpoint is inherently edgy, anything can be stated in an edgy fashion. Also it used the word motherfucker a lot. I dont remember it that well, I kept getting interrupted by these giant spiders at the grocery store.

minuspace

And then that motherfucker calls me and I sic my Microsoft goons on them.

Suu

minuspace

Okay, not only did the fucker want my passwords, he threatened my daughter.  That's after he called me a motherfucker for messing with his head because he impersonated working for a friend of mines company.  Right, unlawful call center is right up their stinkin' chicken tamari asses.  You know, it's when "enough" is just not gonna to cut it.   Fucking cockroaches.  [LuciferX venting at how people think they can color him red]