News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

3. Jackals (time to actually load this thing)

Started by navkat, August 30, 2011, 03:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

You fucking vermin, how'd I know you'd show up? I've been sitting in this chair all night, listening. There were times I swore I heard you out there, would rise with a start, peek through the curtain and see only the radius of the post-light...and nothing. Losing my mind.

But here you are. I can smell the meat-rot in your fucking mouth, your coke-hungry eyes scanning the floor, my shirt for every crumb. You are here to teach me...to provide me with a valuable life-lesson in social order.

Social order.

What fucking order? Your loyalty? Your rules? Your graces? Your queen? You would just as soon eat her for showing weakness. You have no order. Where more than two of you are gathered, there can be no order.

Let's chat...what? This? No, of course I'm not putting it down. You think I'm nuts?

I'm hungry, get it? The last group of you left me here with nothing and I've had a long time to sit here, thinking about that. I've been in this chair a long time, waiting...for you, comprende?

So now, which of you is going to get in the pot?

What? Oh, you didn't notice that door latch behind you? Yeah. let's not change the subject. You need to work this out among yourselves and get me an answer in the next 5 minutes. I want an answer in the next five minutes.

Use your superior social skills. Do it.

I'm waiting.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypseâ„¢

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

It all sounds disturbingly familiar. Play on, navkat, play on. I want to see this.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."