News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

"hey when are you having kids? Its getting kinda late."

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, February 27, 2012, 09:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

When i fucking want to thanks for asking.

Im poor. I dont want my kids to be poor.

Children annoy me. I mean i like em fine as long as i can give them back in a couple of hours. Small doses. I wouldnt be a good father at this time.

Im not married. I know thats not a requirement but its nice to have those legal protections in place.

Also i dont owe the world more people.

Also im only fucking thirty.

No you know what im infertile so stop asking.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

You are obviously a heretic antithetical to Pure American Values. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doktor Howl

Just one thing:  If you wait until you can afford kids, you'll never have them.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

If all the responsible people decide that having children is the irresponsible choice, only irresponsible people have kids. It's kinda shitty. (Also, 30 for a guy isn't that big a deal, but 30 for women kinda is on a physical level. Assuming this is a mother whining at you.)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The one thing I don't see in there is "I don't want to have kids".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

This is coming from my sister. It annoys me because the obvious answer is if i wanted kids right now i would have them. I dont have kids so i dont want them right now.  Its kind of a shitty thing to ask. Either i cant or wont. No need to pressure me you know?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: That'll be five Twid, please. on February 27, 2012, 10:55:17 PM
This is coming from my sister. It annoys me because the obvious answer is if i wanted kids right now i would have them. I dont have kids so i dont want them right now.  Its kind of a shitty thing to ask. Either i cant or wont. No need to pressure me you know?

Yeah, I find that question rude and uncalled-for under pretty much any circumstances.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Nigel on February 27, 2012, 11:01:09 PM

Yeah, I find that question rude and uncalled-for under pretty much any circumstances.
seconded

Don Coyote

I feel you on that Twid. I got that one aunt that thinks it's cute or funny or edgy to always ask me that, and try to make it a competition between me and my cousin.

Doktor Howl

Ask her when she's getting 4 new dogs.  Because, you know, life is short & all that shit.
Molon Lube

AFK

My wife and I didn't want kids 9 months after we got married. 

They ain't lying when they say it's the fun-ship. 

AFK

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 27, 2012, 10:38:17 PM
Just one thing:  If you wait until you can afford kids, you'll never have them.

Also, this is very true.  Kids be expensive, but you find a way to make it work. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 27, 2012, 11:27:40 PM

Ask her when she's getting 4 new dogs.  Because, you know, life is short & all that shit.

:lulz: I like this.

Nephew Twiddleton

Oysters Rockefeller

Yeah...that's one of the more annoying conversations you can try to have with a person. Next time just accost her as aggressively as possible about something just irrelevant enough that she wont be able to tell if you're serious. It'll, theoretically, be awesome.
Well, my gynecologist committed suicide...
----------------------
I'm nothing if not kind of ridiculous and a little hard to take seriously.
----------------------
Moar liek Oysters Cockefeller, amirite?!