I am incredibly stupid and help me get my drugs.

Started by Dalek, October 05, 2011, 09:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Dalek on October 05, 2011, 10:35:52 PM
As I said, I have tested the chemical and so have a lot of people in Poland that I know personally and a shit load that I don't know personally - there have been no documented fatalities and I did not find it addictive when I took it as the next morning I had no desire to redose. None of the people I know that did it ended up hooked. With a bit of self-control and some caution doing RCs can be pretty harmless as long as you are not doing anything that's been discovered last week.

Ah, yes, and people who sell illegal substances through the mail in "discreet" packages are EVER so trustworthy.   :roll:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

Research chemicals aren't illegal everywhere.  For instance, they're legal here.

AFK

Being serious like cancer here, don't take that shit.  It's fucking people up like crazy here in the U.S.  Here they are also known as "bath salts".  Causes all kinds of bad shit, hallucinations that last for days, racing heart beat, elevated temperature.  It's bad shit.  I mean BAD shit. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Quote from: Dalek on October 05, 2011, 09:56:40 PM
Because the only thing dealers sell here is meth and weed. I stopped smoking a while ago and I'm not touching meth.

These chemicals are worse than meth from the reports I'm getting.  They have to physically restrain people to treat them.  People have attacked loved ones, police officers, etc.  There was this one guy who went into a police station who ASKED to get arrested because the parking meters were chasing him.  He was gone out of his mind.  Not in a nice trippy kind of way.   

Seriously.  Don't do it!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dude, you need to find better dealers and buy drugs that you you at least know what they are.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Your brain can get hurt by drugs more easily when you're young, Dalek.

Brain damage isn't always immediately apparent. You don't want to find out you've been burning bigger and bigger holes in your brain because you've finally acquired a severe enough disability that it's noticeable.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Is the shit you've ordered mephedrone? If it is, just do everyone a favor and leave it at the PO. That shit is unreal.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dalek

Quote from: The R-tist Sometimes Known as WHN on October 06, 2011, 01:14:30 AM
Because the only thing dealers sell here is meth and weed. I stopped smoking a while ago and I'm not touching meth.

These chemicals are worse than meth from the reports I'm getting.  They have to physically restrain people to treat them.  People have attacked loved ones, police officers, etc.  There was this one guy who went into a police station who ASKED to get arrested because the parking meters were chasing him.  He was gone out of his mind.  Not in a nice trippy kind of way.   

Seriously.  Don't do it!

Again - that may be true about some RCs, but not all of them. And that guy with the police station thing sounds like an urban legend. Like that guy, that everyone seems to know who took LSD and thought he was an orange and peeled of his skin. The fact that some RCs are very very addictive does not mean they all are. You can say "I heard drugs are very addictive - people have to be physically restrained for treatment" and you would be right if you were talking about heroin, but wrong about LSD for example. RCs are not all the same chemical. It's a bunch of different drugs and the only thing they have in common is that they're pretty recent.

Quote from: Nigel on October 06, 2011, 02:09:19 AM
Is the shit you've ordered mephedrone? If it is, just do everyone a favor and leave it at the PO. That shit is unreal.

Nah, I ordered a gram of Ethcathinone.

Freeky

Quote from: Dalek on October 06, 2011, 05:06:45 AM

Again - that may be true about some RCs, but not all of them. And that guy with the police station thing sounds like an urban legend. Like that guy, that everyone seems to know who took LSD and thought he was an orange and peeled of his skin. The fact that some RCs are very very addictive does not mean they all are. You can say "I heard drugs are very addictive - people have to be physically restrained for treatment" and you would be right if you were talking about heroin, but wrong about LSD for example. RCs are not all the same chemical. It's a bunch of different drugs and the only thing they have in common is that they're pretty recent.
Did you just tell RWHN that he doesn't know his own job?  Are you fucking retarded as well as stupid and willing to smash your brain with stupid drugs?

Nephew Twiddleton

Every illegal drug was considered safe for a few years after humans started using them. Most of them were found to be dangerous after those couple of years.

Ecstasy, for example, was prescribed for marriage counseling. Now we know it tears holes in your brain while simultaneously causing you to like bad techno and glow sticks.

If you're going to do a drug, at least do one where you know what you're getting into. That way you can confidently say "I am incredibly stupid" and then realize that yes, you are, instead of saying it and then try and convince yourself that you're not and just trying to have a good old time with something safe.

Go drink a couple of pints, smoke a j, maybe eat some fungus that grew on cow shit, which we've known about and studied in various ways for, oh I don't know, essentially all of human history. Don't roll on something that came out in 2006 and isn't well understood. If you're going to do a relatively new drug, at least make sure that it has been around longer than you have, so you have better info on long term effects.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Medical research is slow for a reason. You need to see the long term effects of something on a human. This might take up to 30 years of research to see all of the side effects, some of which can be very serious and delayed. If you want to be an epidemiology statistic, at least do science a favor and enroll in a study that will track your health and cognitive abilities for the next 20 years.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The R-tist Sometimes Known as WHN on October 06, 2011, 01:14:30 AM

Seriously.  Don't do it!

You know, usually when I think something sounds like an urban legend, especially since I'm usually right on the Internet to begin with, I just take a moment to Google it.

I don't know if you've done that, but if you do, what you will find are all kinds of amusing reports and videos of people on Mephedrone, aka "bath salts", which is (mostly) what's being sold as RC here in the states. It's some absolute psycho shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAmr60UJvIU
This is a good one (wait until after the slideshow, there's video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_nZiuFC4o

There's a ton of news reports on it.

Ethcathinone sounds significantly safer, because it's a much weaker effect.

Just get yourself some nice Ecstasy or mushrooms or something.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, heroin withdrawals aren't the ones people have to be physically restrained for, it's more like a horrible week-long flu.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

You better hope methylone isn't mixed with it:

We report a case of ethcathinone and methylone poisoning with severe clinical toxicity. This is to our knowledge the first case reported in the medical toxicology literature.

A 22-year-old woman was brought to the emergency department following several episodes of tonicoclonic seizures, a few hours after ingesting "legal ecstasy". The patient needed intubation for recurrent seizures, and she was found to have severe hyponatremia (120 mmol/L) that was corrected with hypertonic saline. The patient's mental status improved rapidly, and she was extubated the day following her admission. However, she developed prolonged rhabdomyolysis (CK 34.537 U/L) that required a 6-day hospitalisation.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/188h4x11k62j662q/

Maybe you'll be the next lucky victim to find out what ethcathinone shouldn't be mixed with.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Salty

QuoteJust get yourself some nice Ecstasy or mushrooms or something.

Why wouldn't you just do this? I cannot understand it.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.