News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Your Sex Life In 2012

Started by Cramulus, January 24, 2012, 08:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

:lol: that and how to say bad things about scots.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Eve

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 25, 2012, 08:29:10 PM
Quote from: Eve on January 25, 2012, 08:26:17 PM
"One person was killed, dozens were injured, and parts of the park were torn to shreds."

Bring it, 2012.

(From a book called Yankees Suck!, which I gave to my Yanks-loving roommate for Christmas.)

EVE!    :wave:   :sexybeast:

Hi LMNO!
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

kingyak

I'm at work and the only book on my desk other than a phone book is a book on VB:

"Exception handling is the concept of dealing with 'exceptional happenings' when you are running the code."
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

Don Coyote

"Da sind sy zemen kumen In die arbait vnd sucht yetlicher die blosz uff sein vortail."

Um....

Cainad (dec.)

"Both methods are largely subject to a number of forms of correction, either in the control of the illumination on one hand or in current stabilization on the other."

Optical Mineralogy, Kerr

:eek: Um.

Triple Zero

I hope this thread gets to 45 pages and we can all get really metasexual.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Telarus

A young woman from South Carolina
Placed fiddle strings 'cross her vagina.
     With the proper-sized cocks
     What was sex became Bach's
Toccata and Fugue in D Minor.

Isaac Asimov, Lecherous Limericks
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

"Though stripped naked, he had requested shoes to ward off cold feet." *

:lulz:

*From the Official CIA Manual of Trickery and Deception which was sitting on the table in front of me.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

leln

"I don't need to belabor the point."

Umm, so I guess I don't need to worry about any unplanned pregnancies happening in 2012?
As if grad school and a full-time job don't already see to that.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

PeregrineBF

Picking other random books:

It is never wrong to take a look at either the debian-security-announce mailing list, where advisories and fixes to released packages are announced by the Debian security team, or at debian-security@lists.debian.org, where you can participate in discussions about things related to Debian security.

:horrormirth:

I don't know that I want advisories and fixes related to my package announced by the Debian security team...

CorbeauEtRenard

"Miss Chesterfield," he said, "I have reason to believe you were until recently a certified medical technician."
:lulz:
Art is Dead! (If You Want It)

Placid Dingo

After secondary school he worked as a ticket collector in the tunnelbana, saved some money, and travelled abroad.

Cryptic. Girl with the dragon tattoo.

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Closest book to me is the phone book  :evil:

Best not...priors and all that.

Second closest book:
"We are all living organisms."

Looks like I'll be upping my standards in 2012.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

EK WAFFLR

since I am one of those plyamorous types (how I hate that word being a mix of latin and greek), I'll do this one more time (for now):

In Fact, for a very long time, Germany was thought to be a peculiarly hospitable and secure place for Jews

Becoming Evil. How Ordinary People COmmit Genocide and Mass Killing, by James Waller
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Today I have several books equidistant from me on my desk.

"Finch fell to the ground."
"A winner-take-all system means that minorities may not be represented."
"So if sumo wrestlers, schoolteachers, and day-care parents all cheat, are we to assume that mankind is innately and universally corrupt?"
"Although the moral argument for a limited state has appeal to libertarians, this by itself would not be persuasive to many, perhaps most, people."

and my favorite,

"Similarly, many anecdotal reports of the extraordinary contain much more than a simple, objective description of the experience."

It's gonna be a good year.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."