News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Pie or Cake?

Started by theCalmpsychopath, April 02, 2007, 09:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which is better Pie or Cake

Pie
Cake

Jasper

HA!

MALLETS REQUIRE BASE CONTACT!

YOUR THREATS ARE NOTHING TO ME!!

Sister Fracture

Who said anything about a mallet? :? :?

May Tucson smile upon you, boyo, and laugh.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Jasper

There will be hybrid pastries, nonetheless.

Sister Fracture

Mine will be better, though.

There's always room for competition. :)

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Jasper

If you feel like a collaborative research effort, we can cover more ground by separately testing different permutations of cake/pie hybridization.

No, I do not know that that means, before you go asking for the impossible. :lol:

Sister Fracture

Well, I have my own theories I want to test first, and then I'll share for improvement if they turn out to be sound.

BADGE OF HONOR

Yesterday I saw a cross section of a cupcake with a tiny pumpkin pie inside.   :eek:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Chairman Risus

I still lean 100% cake, but I support pie rights.

AFK

Pies this Thanksgiving ranged from fail to okay.
Cakes this Thanksgiving ranged from delicious to sex in your mouth.

therefore and ergo Cake wins. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

the fuck? are you mentally cramped or something? Maybe you burned your tongue from talking all that trash.

I had a Pecan-Jack-Daniels pie and it blew my balls out.

All you cake lovers can go fuck yourself

AFK

Pecans?  Pecans?  What kind of self-respecting desert has Pecans?  Pecans were created after God created all of the good nuts and then had writers block.  I think that's when he created Walnuts too.

Cake doesn't put up with third tier ingredients.   
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jasper

I normally support cake, on the grounds of ganache and nobody has birthday pies, but I have to say pecans are delicious, especially candied or in pie.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I do not allow pecans or walnuts or any relative of pecans or walnuts in my house because my best friend is so deathly allergic to them that she once had to go to the emergency room because her boyfriend ate a piece of cinnamon roll that had pecans in it and then came home six hours later and kissed her, and I am terrified of a pecan fragment or some pecan residue somehow sneaking into something I cook, and then she eats it, and then BAM I will have killed my best friend and live forever in miserable sorrow and intolerable guilt and self-flagellation.

This is kind of sad, because I love pecans, especially pecan pie.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Lethal nut allergies...

Nobody should get that.  Except maybe creationists, due to irresistible irony.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I know, it's super-lame.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."