News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Miley Spears: A retraction, no apology, and laughs at your expense.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 15, 2012, 02:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 15, 2012, 07:33:12 PM
Never a problem.

St. Mae seems to have wandered off...

Yeah, well, fuck her.  I'm defriending her when I get home, and writing her the fuck off. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

trippinprincezz13

Yea, the rationalization is pretty disturbing. It's not like it's just a difference of opinion or someone that just rubs you the wrong way for some reason.

Well, he defends pedophilia, but he says some stuff about Discordia too...
Well, he kicks puppies and cats for fun, but he says some stuff about Discordia too...
Well, he beats elderly people and steals their prescriptions, but he says some stuff about Discordia too...
Well, he does think some women rape real easy, but he says some stuff about Discordia too....

So we should just make him feel nice and welcome
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Juana

Can we get names stripped off the copy-pasta'd FB comments, please? I'd prefer to control who knows who I am.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Eater of Clowns

Man, I'm out of the loop.  I have no idea who these St. Mae and Uncle BadTouch characters are or why I should.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Looks like the FB thread was taken down.

My bad. Still there.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 15, 2012, 08:02:03 PM
Can we get names stripped off the copy-pasta'd FB comments, please? I'd prefer to control who knows who I am.

Done.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 15, 2012, 08:25:19 PM
Man, I'm out of the loop.  I have no idea who these St. Mae and Uncle BadTouch characters are or why I should.

Ancient tales.  When I have time, I can write you a synopsis.

Short & skinny:  One of Uncle BadTouch's buddies just doorstepped my dad.

hooplala

Just to play devil's advocate for a moment, I should point out that Uncle BadTouch does try to intertwine his beliefs with Discordianism, they aren't simply "surplus opinions a discordian has".  So, there might be merit in his being interviewed with everyone else, out of a sense of completeness.

If I were to watch a documentary, or read a book, on Christianity I would want to now about Fred Phelps too.

There, I said it... Uncle BadTouch, the Fred Phelps of Discordia.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 08:29:50 PM

Yeah I caught that part, and it's fucked up.  I realize I hadn't explicitly stated so before but I thought it went without saying. 

I thought I'd missed something with the Uncle BadTouch thing as newer members than me, like Alty and Hover Cat (yeah, that's right), seem to know who he is.

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on November 15, 2012, 08:34:25 PM
Just to play devil's advocate for a moment, I should point out that Uncle BadTouch does try to intertwine his beliefs with Discordianism, they aren't simply "surplus opinions a discordian has".  So, there might be merit in his being interviewed with everyone else, out of a sense of completeness.

If I were to watch a documentary, or read a book, on Christianity I would want to now about Fred Phelps too.

I have no objection to him being interviewed.

I simply won't be involved.  At all.

Juana

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 15, 2012, 08:36:45 PM

Yeah I caught that part, and it's fucked up.  I realize I hadn't explicitly stated so before but I thought it went without saying. 

I thought I'd missed something with the Uncle BadTouch thing as newer members than me, like Alty and Hover Cat (yeah, that's right), seem to know who he is.

*shrug* I was around for the issue of Intermittens that he did. I believe his pedo-ness was brought up then.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

LMNO

Quote from: Hoopla on November 15, 2012, 08:34:25 PM

If I were a Christian, I'd feel uncomfortable about my beliefs being even tangentially associated with Phelps.  So, yeah.

Salty

I just rewatched Hard Candy the other night. Great movie, great movie.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on November 15, 2012, 09:07:40 PM

I just rewatched Hard Candy the other night. Great movie, great movie.

:?