News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

I really hate to bring this up, but

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, September 26, 2014, 05:02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on September 26, 2014, 09:08:04 PM
Alright, I think I see the problem here. People have to mull over benefits. I'm going to threaten my way into being Mexico. If you do not elect me to be Mexico, I will tell the Welsh about this place and say it's filled with rarebit and coal. All of them. Do you like vowels? Then you'd better make me Mexico.

Another strong platform. O.O
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Allfader Waffles on September 26, 2014, 11:58:45 PM
I don't even remember the first half of the joke. Vote waffles

I'M ONLY VOTING WAFFLES IF THERE IS A CROSS-DRESSING SCANDAL!

Pope Pixie Pickle

minuspace

Tap that power vacume vacuum for zero-point energy!

Junkenstein

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 29, 2014, 02:30:38 AM
Who's Mexico right now?

I thought you were. If you're not then there's thousands being sacrificed daily for nothing.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on September 29, 2014, 05:30:39 AM
Quote from: Allfader Waffles on September 26, 2014, 11:58:45 PM
I don't even remember the first half of the joke. Vote waffles

I'M ONLY VOTING WAFFLES IF THERE IS A CROSS-DRESSING SCANDAL!

This is a given. The headline will be:

Mexico Candidate caught red-handed in a lovely dress from Roland Mouret while being pleased at the Viking Ship Museum.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

LMNO

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 29, 2014, 12:23:02 PM

With respect,
We've all heard big Donkey Show promises before sir. The current administration rode in on them.
The people need results, and that means complete deregulation. Do you have the courage to tear down the barriers that a robotic opponent might not?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Once the winner is announce, of course, I plan to heckle that person to death with requests for status reports?
Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: a somewhat wiser Joe. on September 29, 2014, 02:17:51 PM

With respect,
We've all heard big Donkey Show promises before sir. The current administration rode in on them.
The people need results, and that means complete deregulation. Do you have the courage to tear down the barriers that a robotic opponent might not?

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 29, 2014, 02:25:12 PM
Quote from: a somewhat wiser Joe. on September 29, 2014, 02:17:51 PM

With respect,

:lulz: oh.. that got my vote! AND as many as I can swindle out of the ederly and young voter demographics.

Must learn to host pics. Got one from Airplane 2 on my phone that would be perfect... I'll learn. Gimme time!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 29, 2014, 07:39:22 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 29, 2014, 02:30:38 AM
Who's Mexico right now?

I thought you were. If you're not then there's thousands being sacrificed daily for nothing.

Well, not for nothing...

Ben Shapiro

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Derrick Broze on September 29, 2014, 04:26:13 PM
A vote for me is a vote binks.

I have renounced my butthurt.  Voting Bearman/Binks, because you assgoblins DESERVE it.  I shall tell THEM the second half of the joke.
Molon Lube